1.    #1  
    Hi Guys,

I just wanted all of my contacts from my Treo800w (WM6.0) to be transferred to my PRE. I bought the phone yesterday and they could not do it at the Sprint store .

I'm not too tech savy so I apologize if this not written well.
    I don't use Outlook or Outlook express. I have Vista.

I use to use mobile device center with my 800W. I downloaded and installed the trial version of Sync Express 4 (Syncdata) to my 800w and that allowed me to pull all my contacts from my phone into Windows Contacts in Vista..then I exported all my data as CSV file format (Comma Separated Values) on my desktop. Then I opened gmail contacts and selected import on the above file....Then they magically appeared in my contacts on my phone when I synced with Gmail..Awsome!
    Sprint customer since 1998.
    Treo 600p ->Treo 650p -> Treo 700p -> Treo 800W ->PRE!
    What I really need a simple solution to get the contacts from my Treo 700wx to my Pre. I only care about the contacts, not the calendar and all that other jazz. I also run Vista and use Windows Contacts for an organization complete separate from the contacts currently in my Treo. I don't want to "sync" the two sets of contacts. I just want to get the Treo contacts somehow ported over to my Pre. Tried several things today...been searching like crazy...but so far have not found a practical solution. Tips appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUTiger View Post
    What I really need a simple solution to get the contacts from my Treo 700wx to my Pre. I only care about the contacts, not the calendar and all that other jazz. I also run Vista and use Windows Contacts for an organization complete separate from the contacts currently in my Treo. I don't want to "sync" the two sets of contacts. I just want to get the Treo contacts somehow ported over to my Pre. Tried several things today...been searching like crazy...but so far have not found a practical solution. Tips appreciated.
    Google Mobile