Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 54550515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1175
    you are absolutely right...but what can be done about this - i don't have any reasons for you to stay with the pre...other than that the OS is great but it is lacking alot in return.

But you are absolutely right about Palm not communicating on their products and items that we all should be exited about or look forward to having on the phone....
    Thread closed.

Please consolodate all general complaints into the General Complaint thread.

If you are looking for help with a specific feature or problem, check the Tips Forum, search for an existing thread, or start a new thread if the topic is not already being discussed.

- Craig
    ive decieded ive givin palm time to convience me that staying with the pre will be worth something. but tomorrow im going to best buy to switch the the htc hero. hopefully i made a good choice.

-goodbye palm pre
    K, bye.

Ahh, you'll be back once Palm gets it's stuff together and when you realize Android's not all it's cracked up to be. (Next WinMo, I tell ya!)
    Really? The Hero? I hope you don't make the change because of the greater amount of Apps. And I hope you don't intend to install a whole bunch of them. Don't Android devices only allow 256 MB for Apps? The Pre has a limit too currently, but hopefully that will be addressed soon!
    good bye ,you,ll wish you never left lol after its too late ha ha !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    You lose some, you gain some; I've just purchased two Palm Pre's over telesales. I hope I'll get some solid units.. after researching through, I've been brave enough to give it a try; so wish me luck.
    well i still have tonight to do a little more research to see if i want to do the switch or not.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesolivarez View Post
    well i still have tonight to do a little more research to see if i want to do the switch or not.
    Try looking at the forum on Sprintusers.com. Lots of Hero discussions there lol.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    A bunch of sarcastic remarks came to mind, but this is getting old..
    Quote Originally Posted by dabro View Post
    Try looking at the forum on Sprintusers.com. Lots of Hero discussions there lol.
    thanks
    ive decieded ive givin palm time to convience me that staying with the pre will be worth something. but tomorrow im going to best buy to switch the the htc hero. hopefully i made a good choice.

-goodbye palm pre
    I had the Hero for a week and that was a week too long, I promptly came back to my Pre and haven't look back since. I had a G1 and a myTouch and they both sucked compared to the immature OS of the Pre.

People need to realize that Android is NOT what it is cracked up to be. It is unpolished, buggy and very slow not to mention plagued with memory leak issues. The OS is not intuitive, not to mention poorly designed and quite ugly.

People need to stop being little *****es and give the Pre and Palm a fighting chance. If everyone jumps ship this early in the game all we will be stuck with is Apple, Windows and Android. In my opinion Palm and the Pre is truly an innovative fresh piece of tech.

DON'T BUY INTO THE HYPE!!!
    Last edited by Raz Al Ghoul; 11/06/2009 at 09:26 PM.
    i believe if you get that phone the newness will wear off really quick and you'll miss the pre or the web os and want to come back very soon . there's just something about the way this phone works that you just cant get away from the cards and multi tasking the way it does just gets in ya lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    i went the other way. i had an htc hero for 3 weeks and switched this week to the pre. much happier with the more integrated OS and sexier hardware. also exchange support actually works with pre. the htc mail app just doesn't work with exchange activesync. and let's not forget the battery drain issue with the htc messaging app. we're talking total battery loss in under 5 hours if you send or receive a text using the native app. using another messaging app from android marketplace doesn't fix the issue for everybody. also i fly on the pre keyboard versus the error prone android keyboard, regardless of calibration. anyway the list goes on and on.
    Want don't you like about the Pre? You never really gave your reason for wanting to change.
    Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Want don't you like about the Pre? You never really gave your reason for wanting to change.
    i guess it just that im only 17 and i am more interested in a fun phone with plenty of apps. the palm pre just seems more as a buisness phone.
    i guess it just that im only 17 and i am more interested in a fun phone with plenty of apps. the palm pre just seems more as a buisness phone.
    If at 17 I had the luxury of switching around (relatively) expensive devices like this, I'd take advantage of it as well. Can't really blame you in this regard... With gadgets as with girls*, at your age, I suppose.

*Big assumption there, substitute with whatever floats your boat.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    From my personal experience with Palm's new WebOS platform; I'd say keep the Palm Pre. Buy an iTouch for apps - fun and games. Enjoy pros of both worlds.
    LOL ... one of the first honest responses I've seen from the folks who "leave". Palm has actually staked out a nice chunk of middle-ground IMO. A little bit of Blackberry, a little bit of iPhone, a little bit of Android. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.