Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4444950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1175
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Good stuff. I never understand why people have to use their phones on the toilet.

Then again those people usually drop them in and learn a lesson.
    Did everything come out OK?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    Good stuff. I never understand why people have to use their phones on the toilet.
    A. Yahtzee!
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I bring my Pre with me in the restroom. I don't want to miss those FB updates, Yahoo chat sessions, news, and Precentral new posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post

Then again those people usually drop them in and learn a lesson.
    Solitaire, Feeds, AP Mobile. I don't go to the lew with out it.(for our UK brothers)
    lols Yea I usually keep the pre on me 24/7 but since everyone else in the world was leaving their pre I had to try it out for myself!...It was kinda cool being without it for awhile but the feeling wore off after like 15 minutes...now I'm back to my normal pre loving self!!
    I am gonna make this one short, not an apple ******, more of an old school palm fan. I had the pre since day 1, exchanged it 5 times and still don't have a hardware that should ever have been released.I really like the web os but the lack of good aps is really lame. Finally it comes down for me to one simple thing - usability : Rent a movie from itunes connect your phone - done, same with music, pictures etc.... No need for handbrake. Finally the lack of video recording is the deal breaker, too bad for palm, the had a chance for a great comeback but did not really make one.
    sweet
    This signature for rent
    See ya, hope you enjoying paying all the added money for the plans that AT&T has. If video recording is that important you can purchase a pretty nice video camera for just the difference in plans alone.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Wait, no, silversurfercal is saying goodbye? We sure loved the great 4 posts you made before this one. Goodbye my dear friend. See you on the other side.

?
    I love my Pre like its Sam Champion from the Accu Weather forecast, accurate and dependable 24 hours a day. Well, I guess I can't go that far. Still like me Pre
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I love the animosity shown in this thread. LOL.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    what if your Iphone dosn't want you back? maybe it has found a new pocket that keeps it warm, and hands that make it feel alive again.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    all things a buyer should have figured out before getting the Pre...but took him 4 months.
    Why do I even bother clicking on these lame threads? Shoot me, please!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottitude View Post
    Why do I even bother clicking on these lame threads? Shoot me, please!
    Like a moth to the flame...
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    I'm no fanatic and I know there will be a few of you to write on this thread so be it.

Personally, I grow tired of waiting around for the Pre to do this and for the Pre to do that. I think Web Os is an excellent OS and think it has great potential; however it's losing many of the thrill's it gave me when it was first announced and especially when it first landed in my hands.

I find myself constantly wondering why this phone is lacking in so many departments (e.g. video capture, voice dialing, visual voice mail to name a few) and nothing has been said on whether it's to be included in the future or not. Add to this the developers that are charging an arm and a leg for apps that in IMO are less then thrilling.

For all of you that have been brain washed into a zombie like state and will reply to this with "Pre = Best and Only" or "It seems like this wasn't the phone for you" sorry to go against the grain and it isn't warrented. All I'm saying is Palm, talk to us and let us know whats up, Dev's.... Come on with these BS prices! Everyone here has the right to reply with what ever they want, but IMO it's this crap that continues to rub me the wrong way and has begun planting seeds in my mind.... I'm looking at the HERO. Sell my Pre on craigslist and pick up a HERO in it's place.

Who here (I challenge you Palm) can talk me out of going that route. Why should I stay. I'm sure as time goes on other Android 2.0 phone's will hit Sprint as well... Why should I wait for you, what loyalty have you shown any of us.... I don't remember anything being passed on about your plans, you don't talk to us about the Pre's future. I see Google out there everyday about what there doing. Where are you Palm?!?!

Forgive the rant!

EDIT* I'm not leaving the Pre, want to know whats up. Tried to start a Poll and was thrown in here... hmmmmm!
    Last edited by SHO_ONE; 10/29/2009 at 01:39 PM. Reason: I was trying to create a poll and was thrown in here...
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Get what you want. There's choices for a reason.

I'm tempted by the Droid, but there's no way I'd consider moving to verizon or their costly fees..

The hero is sluggish (pre has a faster processor) - and Palm has shown that they're committed to this platform/have given out frequent updates.

(I'm coming from a wm6 background, where we were lucky to get one or two official upgrades/year...)

-mark
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    Get what you want. There's choices for a reason.

I'm tempted by the Droid, but there's no way I'd consider moving to verizon or their costly fees..

The hero is sluggish (pre has a faster processor) - and Palm has shown that they're committed to this platform/have given out frequent updates.

(I'm coming from a wm6 background, where we were lucky to get one or two official upgrades/year...)

-mark
    The Hero is faster than the pre. Yes the pre has a faster processor but the OS is really laggy. I have both sitting in front of me, and the hero is MUCH faster at most things (opening apps, searching contacts...). The pre has a faster browser though

Having said that, i'm going to stick with pre, just because it has the potential to be faster due to the processor. As soon as an android phone comes out with an A8 i'm jumping on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tozfeekum View Post
    Having said that, i'm going to stick with pre, just because it has the potential to be faster due to the processor. As soon as an android phone comes out with an A8 i'm jumping on it.
    They may have the power... but they won't bump the processor speed up.

If they bump the processor speed up with the current battery technology then the battery life will be even worse than it is now. They wont do it.

they need to fix all the bugs they have now, try to put out some new features without any major new bugs and optimize it before going into second generation phone.