Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    LOL! You changed your post after realizing that what you quoted proved you wrong. And now you are pretending that you didn't say it.
    I'm pretending what? wait to jump the gun there. I bet life is hard being your child/pet. With mistakes being so unforgiving.

B. Loss due to the intentional parting of Covered Property by you or anyone entrusted with the property. Loss due to intentional, dishonest, fraudulent or criminal acts by you or your family members; any of your authorized representatives; anyone you entrust with the property; and any of their family members; or anyone else with an interest in the property for any purpose, acting alone or in collusion with others.

I made a mistake. Sorry. I can not intentionally melt my pre and replace it under asurion....But I could if it was an accident. Good thing there are no cameras in my kitchen......
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 07/06/2009 at 03:13 AM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    *edit*I have since decided that this Thread belongs to those that are unhappy with the Pre. Please continue the biatchfest.
    I would say that is obvious from the title of the thread. No legit users in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
    That would make since if someone ran up to you, but you actually chose to read this thread knowing what you were likely getting in to. Ignore the ignorance.
    Fair enough. My ignore list only has 2 people on it...I guess it's time to expand... I wish i didn't need to use it. I'd like to think that everyone here could at least say a few good things about the pre... But i guess your right. It is time to simply let these people wither on the vine.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    roar!
    I use my pre to show people my photography. (thats my job)
    Check out my photography here!
    It is perfectly legitimate for people to post why they returned their Pre.

The problem comes with the trolls that turn up to feed their twisted perspective. I suggest not feeding them. Or better still, put them on your ignore list and hope they aren't quoted. (BTW this thread must have broken a record. I had about 10 hidden/ignored messages in succession at one stage.)
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by live_free View Post
    So? Apple offers a 2 year warranty not just 30 days incase ANYTHING goes wrong they will fix it same with everything they make.
    Who offers only a 30 day warranty on a new phone? ROTFLMAO. The Pre has a 1 year manufacturers warranty as well as any protection plan you may buy.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post
    Yes, yes be rude. Defend that $199 purchase like you designed and built the thing yourself.

Get over it. Not everyone likes the phone.

I love it, but the build quality SUCKS! This phone is never going to last 22 months. I'm sure everyone here is eligable for the 12 month handset replacement program, and I have a feeling we're going to need it.

When someone decides to participate in the fourm to give their opinion (one purpose of the forum), they're attacked.

Childish and petty and makes it seem your stupid phone is all that matters in your empty lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by rianflynn View Post
    Seriously! People pretty much jumped all over me! haha
    You knew the response you were going to get when you posted it, how many times did u say you loved or missed your iphone? I just made the comment based on your own words!!!!

Please if your going to complain about about the pre , just leave and don't post your leaving, just go!

Im happy with the build quality like many many others, goodbye.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    oh an you might wanna be careful about getting burned by the 3gs...

literally...
    <<Edited by berd - No need to call people names>>
    This guy said he liked the Pre's os but is unhappy with build quality. I was in the same boat and Sprint wouldn't do another exchange for me. When Palm get their acts together and build a solid phone to go with their OS then they may have a winner on their hands.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 07/06/2009 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post
    Surprised? Why on earth would you be surprised? You think anyone who doesn't want a Pre is mentally defective, perhaps? Tsk, tsk.
    Wherever did you get that idea? You seem to want to impose on others what they believe.

I like my Palm Pre. Those that don't like theirs should take them back and get what they do like. I have no beef with that.

However, I do think that those that come on here and try to tell folks who happen to like their Pre that there's something wrong with them, those are the folks that I think have some issues. "Mentally deficient" might be a bit harsh, but they definitely have some issues...

If it were me going on to an iPhone site doing that, I'd still feel the same way, and would hope I'd get resolved whatever inner issues are causing that deficiency.

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    i agree with you i am on my 5th pre their quality control sucks ! i think i finally got the good phone, if these one goes bad i will return my pre !
    If only I'd gotten a good Pre, I'd still have it now, I loved the ease of use. Multitasking was great. The messaging app and push email was / is really nice. I liked the browser a lot although I wish it worked on the sites I needed it to. Anyway we'll see what the future holds. I may go back to the Palm WebOS platform when more updates come out for the OS, and a defect free phone to pair with the OS comes out.
    Im leaving the pre right here on my coffee table while I go use the restroom...then Im going to wash my hands and come back to the living room and continue playing with it...I think I will check my emails...
    lol funny
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    funny, on Treo Central, there was always a thread "Who uses their Treo while on the pot?"
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    too funny.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    lol, didn't expect this at all haha. Nice.
    me either, awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    Im leaving the pre right here on my coffee table while I go use the restroom...then Im going to wash my hands and come back to the living room and continue playing with it...I think I will check my emails...
    that sounds like something The Doctor from Family Guy would sooooooooooo say!!! LOL!!!
    thank god I thought it was another "I'm getting rid of my pre" thread! Haha
    Yeah, seriously. Getting tired of all the "Leaving Pre" threads. Don't know why people feel the need to post new threads about it, no phone can please everyone.
    I'm on my first Pre since the beginning of August, and love it!