Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post

"The folks returning 2 and 3 time are in the big majority,"

LOL! Did you REALLY mean to write that? If you did, doesn't that speak to the poor quality control??
    Nope, was a typo. I'm surprised you were able to figure it out though. And even if I had, it would not speak to poor quality control, it would speak to my experience. I don't think you've been able to quite figure that one out yet.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I came, I saw, I went (empty handed).
    Unfortunately you haven't gone... yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Unfortunately you haven't gone... yet.
    The funny thing is, neither him nor his buddy treobk are bright enough to recognize that everybody on here knows that they're trolls. It's like they think they can take a couple of days off from posting and then when they come back nobody will know that it's them again.

I'm thinking maybe they both flunked out of Troll School, or missed the class where they teach you that after you're busted as a troll, you sign up under a new user name and pretend you're somebody else.

How pathetic.

"I'm a troll, playing the troll disguised as another troll"
    Gee, you read my mind, and wrote exactly as I feel--the Pre supporters continually claim that I'm a troll or fool for daring to have an opinion on a product that I didn't buy--as if it's necessary to jump in a swamp full of 'gators to know I'd get my **** chewed up if I were dumb enough to wade in. All that's necessary to form an opinion on a product is to read up on it, hold it, put it through a few paces, and then decide either: 1) there are obvious deal breakers staring me right in the face (such as the tiny screen & fonts), or 2) MAYBE it might work out for me, so I'll play their game and do a 30 day eval. In my case, number one carried the day.

Turd or pig--either one is apropos. Now where's the lipstick?
    You are a troll.

If number one carried the day, why are you here? What kind of a person decides they're not interested in a product and yet spends hours on end talking about it in a forum for that product?

Those are rhetorical.

It's cute how you're feeling all bold and good about yourself because the other pathetic troll is backing you up.

Congress just introduced a bill to help those with sub-prime lives get back on their feet. You should take them up on it.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    Congress just introduced a bill to help those with sub-prime lives get back on their feet. You should take them up on it.
    If only! I'd be first in line.
    Here's troll number one commenting in the forums where he belongs: http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/ :

Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Look this is typical. You start with a flamebait post where you indirectly insult "some" apple users and now when people react you attempt to engage them into a flamewar.

Mal, you`re not fooling anybody. You`re the one creating the problems here. Why are you feigning this indignance when it was YOU who is initiating everything? How much more disingenious can a person get?

How obnoxious.
    Let's all take a step back here folks. Does it not appear that the ones who are angriest with the iphone and most intent on instigating here are the windows crowd?

Regarding letting.... it.... go. Why haven't you taken your own advice? Seems all you guys do here is bash the iphone ALL day long and you talk about not being able to let... it... go?

Now the n-word comment? You just keep hanging yourself the more you talk.

This is priceless. Apple's arrogance has absolutely nothing on the windoze drones here.
    All speculation. There will always be some, as with ANY new phone, who will express disappointment with this or that, but nevertheless, the iphone will be an outstanding success. No phone pleases everybody, as you know, so naturally there will be some detractors as well as proponents.
    Originally Posted by braj
    I think it is funny that the iPhone fanboys among us that this thread and people who participate in any criticism to mean that we don't think there is anything good about the iPhone. " 10 Things that "Absolutely suck" about the iPhone. (Yes I have one) doesn't mean there aren't 10 things that are absolutely wonderful. Maybe I'll start another thread...

So no pro-apple posts are allowed in an iphone bashing thread? This is getting even better.
    Maybe he'll claim, once again, that it's not him.

I must REALLY be getting under your skin for you to keep trying to say I'm posting in some iphone blog. For all we know that's YOU posting there!!!!

I don't think you can stand to hear anyone undermining your little status toy, so you come up with little lies like this to try to combat what you view as an affront to you and your little toy.

I see liars here who don't know they are liars... Something like THAT.

Liar = Troll.
    Last edited by GMoney749; 07/05/2009 at 03:31 AM.
    lol. reading this thread has become like watching rival circle jerks. To those that don't like the phone, understand that some people genuinely like it, genuinely have no problems with it, and genuinely prefer it to all of the other options out there. To those of you that love it, i'm glad you love it, I do, but also realize that you're not going to get those that hate it to give up hating it because you say so. Neither side is going to convince the other. Give up. It's just sad to watch both groups spend so much time pissing into eachother's wind.
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    lol. reading this thread has become like watching rival circle jerks. To those that don't like the phone, understand that some people genuinely like it, genuinely have no problems with it, and genuinely prefer it to all of the other options out there. To those of you that love it, i'm glad you love it, I do, but also realize that you're not going to get those that hate it to give up hating it because you say so. Neither side is going to convince the other. Give up. It's just sad to watch both groups spend so much time pissing into eachother's wind.
    Mind your own business.

I've watched all three LOTR movies and am convinced that I can kill a troll.

Now, where did I leave that bow and arrow...
    I have to say that my 5th Pre is pretty solid and I'm liking it. I wouldn't normally tolerate 4 returns, it just happened at the store, as we were opening one box after another.

So now I'm not sure because I'd hate to be stuck after the 30 days are over. What would convince me is probably a fat juicy update from Palm fixing a bunch of issues.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Hey friends,

well this is day 29 since i purchased my palm pre! I'm taking it back because the build is absolutely garbage! My squeeks, doesn't open to expose the keyboard easily and does the oreo twist thing. If they offer to replace it i will stick with sprint, but if they don't... i'm going back to an iphone.

What the heck was palm thinking? AWESOME OS with a plastic body?

I miss my iphone.

Rian

Last edited by rianflynn; 07/06/2009 at 03:14 AM.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    why don't you take the pre back , dont exchange it, and save yourself the trouble, you seem to love the iphone so much??
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Well if you are only going to post ONE post in your life, then THIS is the way to post it.
    Hey, everyone, LOOK... it's THAT post again!
    Best of luck to you! I'm a firm believer that if the phone is causing you to be stressed, take it back and get something that will do everything you want. Each day I become more and more pleased with my Pre as I learn "tips and tricks". Compared to my Treo 650 the Pre does almost everything I want out of a phone....and I'm sure the "almost" will disappear once we get some more updates and the software starts to roll out.
    That's weird; I just decided I'm taking my iPhone back to AT&T and am going to pick up a Pre instead!

Whoops, wrong forum...
    This is why I'm gonna wait a couple of months before buying the Pre.
    I'm hoping for one with a later build date...(better quality)

BTW- What does Sprint/Palm do with all of these returned Pre(s)?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    @rianflynn: kthxbye
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post

Sell them to you in a couple months
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post

Ever heard the term REFURB?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rianflynn View Post
    Hey friends,

well this is day 29 since i purchased my palm pre! I'm taking it back because the build is absolutely garbage! My squeeks, doesn't open to expose the keyboard easily and does the oreo twist thing. If they offer to replace it i will stick with sprint, but if they don't... i'm going back to an iphone.

What the heck was palm thinking? AWESOME OS with a plastic body?

I miss my iphone.

Rian
    The iphone is plastic also. But at least you won't have to worry about the keyboard not sliding properly......it's on screen. I have had issues with my Pre, Dead pixels and such so I got another. But you might love the Iphone 3Gs--it. The screen holds up real nice NOT!