Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    If this thread is modded I swear I will return my Pre. DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!!
    i love all the "i don't get sprint signal, the pre sucks" posts.

go QQ somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by KeFkA666 View Post
    nobody cares lol
    Hehehaha nobody cars dada hehehe te he tee hee!. Get out. We don't need your USELESS Comments here.

To the op, that sounds believable and really stupid. I tried to exchange my pre at the sprint store but they told me they would have to order me a new one even though they plenty in stock.
    They probally read your post here and did the right thing. Good for Sprint.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Ditto, almost happened to me. I told him them to return the phone and they came out with a new one...go figure. Just part of business I guess which is still BS though. (Happened at the Garden State Mall, NJ)
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by Quold View Post
    mods need to kill this thread - no value in it. OP was just trying to share an experience (although it may have been more appropriate to place it in another forum).
    I second that....considering this topic is completely Off-Topic in the PRE forum....hmm "Off-Topic" wonder if there is a forum for that....

Oh wait there is.
    Quote Originally Posted by pathymo View Post
    How do you figure?

I don't need to SPEAK japanese to understand it.....

I don't need to have a knowledge of nutrition to eat right....

I don't need to know how to perform open heart surgery to tell a surgeon how to perform it....
    I don't need to jump from a bridge to know it's not the brightest thing to do. Your analogies are poorly chosen.
    I would be pissed if I went into a store as a non pre owner and asked to buy a pre and they told me 2 wait list and then if you came in with your 4th or whatever pre your on and got a brand new one. I'd probably kick the sprint rep in the nutz and give you the finger! LOL

edit....well i take back the finger but the kick still applies. Sorry about your pre experience. I love mine and receptions great here in southern Maine.
    Last edited by drunkinmonk; 07/01/2009 at 02:35 PM.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Must be something about avatars named "Dave".

But seriously, anyone who can almost spell can regurgitate all the other nay-sayers psts and continually spew them back in thread after thread while they cruise YouTube for interesting posts.

But "Daves" seem to excel at this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky Cricket View Post
    i love all the "i don't get sprint signal, the pre sucks" posts.

go QQ somewhere else.
    Its not sprint's fault my pre had bad reception...my other phone worked fine, and my wifes phone got full signal while my pre roamed right next to it. I guess if some of you bought a t with a broken antenna, you would blame NBC?
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post
    I don't need to jump from a bridge to know it's not the brightest thing to do. Your analogies are poorly chosen.
    Your's is worse; you got pwned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyndall View Post
    Must be something about avatars named "Dave".

But seriously, anyone who can almost spell can regurgitate all the other nay-sayers psts and continually spew them back in thread after thread while they cruise YouTube for interesting posts.

But "Daves" seem to excel at this.
    I don't cruise youtube, loser.
    I've experienced this too at my Sprint store. I simply returned the Pre there for a refund and bought another at Walmart.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I'd be pissed as well. The RIGHT way to do it, IMO, would be to have only one waiting list and that list would only exist if there were zero Pre's in stock. I don't understand how a company that is trying to improve their customer service could tell someone, that has already paid their money for a product, "You'll have to wait to exchange your broken device. I am gonna give this new phone to the guy behind you."

As for this being on or off topic, it kinda sounds like a Pre thing. I haven't seen any posts about other phones. Either there are more needed exchanges than they expected or they aren't keeping up with demand. Both Pre, both on topic.

I will agree that there has been a lot of whiney posts by people that are moving on but this information is relevant to people like myself that are waiting on their upgrade date to get here. If there are a lot of Pre's that need to be exchanged and that exchange process is unpleasant, I want to know. It could effect my decision to buy the Pre as soon as I can vs giving Palm a little more time to iron out some kinks. (None of which appear to be deal-breakers for me)
    Makes sense to me. A lot of the people that are returning their Pre only have minor issues. Small bubble on the screen, which mine has right above the signal bars (don't care), etc..

The point is the phone still WORKS. They can wait a bit to exhange a working phone with just some blemishes. Now if the phone was unusable or dead, then yes the store should do an exhange on the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyndall View Post
    one time, at band camp.........
    lmfao!
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    That certainly goes against what I've heard. I think most stores are the other way around by giving priority to exchanges.
    That's how our store is. I went in with a buddy who wanted to buy a Pre. None in stock. I need to get on the waiting list to exchange mine "Oh, we have some for that, we keep a few for exchanges."
    Wait did this guy just say bad reception for Sprint in Houston? Lol. More like Sprint is the only one with good reception in Houston.
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Bone View Post
    I'd be pissed as well. The RIGHT way to do it, IMO, would be to have only one waiting list and that list would only exist if there were zero Pre's in stock. I don't understand how a company that is trying to improve their customer service could tell someone, that has already paid their money for a product, "You'll have to wait to exchange your broken device. I am gonna give this new phone to the guy behind you."
    Because to gain a new customer is in marketing and sales better then satisfying a client. It's more sure cash to have new clients.

This is why you have offers as a new customer but rarely as an old customer.

I think this is sad because satisfying the clients should be normal in my opinion. So break your contract and create a new one.

This is pre related because there are not enough pre in store.
    Quote Originally Posted by KeFkA666 View Post
    I am starting to think i am the only person in the world with a perfect pre lol
    lies, no such thing as a perfect pre