1.    #1  
    Last edited by vanadium; 10/05/2011 at 01:38 AM.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I don't have a link, but someone said this had already been reported as a bug and confirmed.
    I had set an alarm for weekdays and it didn't go off this morning (thankfully). Let's hope it goes off tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by umezoom View Post
    I had set an alarm for weekdays and it didn't go off this morning (thankfully). Let's hope it goes off tomorrow!
    I hope you're setting a backup for the first day with it, just in case.
    Yeah I had the same results, set it for Weekdays and got a nice alarm this morning.
    I didn't know that it had an alarm clock.
  7. joelpalm
    Alarm clock came with 1.0.2 update
    After I updated I didn't look at the clock anymore. Thanks.
    I set mine to go off just to make sure it works - and it didn't make any sound. But, when I activated the screen, it showed the alarm was missed... I don't want to oversleep
    I figured it out - system sounds have to be on (which means you hear swipes, etc) to hear alarm. This needs to be separate - where's the update?
    I think it's pulling the first day of the week off of the calendar. It just so happens that, by default, Sunday is the first day of the week in the calendar app. I bet setting the first day of the week to Monday in the calendar resolves the issue. I could be wrong, but it makes sense since the Alarm/Clock app has no way to set start of work week.

I could be wrong ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by bsaint9 View Post
    I think it's pulling the first day of the week off of the calendar. It just so happens that, by default, Sunday is the first day of the week in the calendar app. I bet setting the first day of the week to Monday in the calendar resolves the issue. I could be wrong, but it makes sense since the Alarm/Clock app has no way to set start of work week.

I could be wrong ;-)
    That doesn't work, I tried it..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Yes i was very annoyed this morning at 7am. This was before i figured out how to increase the volume so it was a low but annoying background noise. Woke my dog up and he kept pushing my arm with his nose till i got up and turned it off.
    Anyone know how to move the clock to the desktop/ home screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekknology View Post
    Anyone know how to move the clock to the desktop/ home screen?
    Nothing can be. It's either in a card, in a notification, or not running.