1.    #1  
    I had my Pre on touchstone and I turn my phone off at night so it wont wake me up, so I turned my Pre off while it was charging and then it turns itself back on.... will the pre not charge/ be turned off when plugged into the wall or on touchstone?
    Yeah, it's weird. When I plug in the phone to the wall charger when its turned off it powers on before it stars charging. I guess if you don't want to be woken up, silence your phone using the very handy toggle switch on top.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Yeah, it's weird. Even when I plug in the phone to the wall charger when its turned off it powers on before it stars charging. I guess if you don't want to be woken up, silence your phone using the very handy toggle switch on top.
    yeah I will do that, I just think its weird. But this can be fixed with a easy update by next week
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    i noticed the same thing last night. Had it plugged into the wall and shut the phone off...woke up this morning and it was already on
    you could also use airplane mode at night if you also want to stop vibrating. Just hold down the top button for a few seconds and choose airplane mode.
    In order for the charging logic to work with the battery, the phone must be on. I've noticed this with Motorola and Samsung smartphones too.