Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    So I was able to update all my Network Settings just fine but I can't get my PRL to update... anyone else having similar issues?
    What is the prl you have on there now? maybe it is the latest already.
    It should have the latest PRL. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $60652$ $is$ $the$ $latest$.
    I've never gotten either to update. It just sits there with the little "waiting" circle. I let it sit that way while I napped and it never updated.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Turns out, mine was already the same version as Blaq's (60652). Use ##786# to view your current version.

Thx Blaq!
    Sprint PRLs don't change much. Maybe once every 5 to 6 months unless they screw something up.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    yeah mine does the same
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    60652 is what's in the modem flash file .. *innocent eyes*
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I updated my PRL on day one to 60652. Since then, everytime I run PRL update it just goes on forever. I guess the phone goes in to a loop if the available version is the same as the installed.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    when i try to run the prl update it times out and says to take the phone out of airplane mode. i know its not in airplane mode but the prl update program says i am every time.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    when i try to run the prl update it times out and says to take the phone out of airplane mode. i know its not in airplane mode but the prl update program says i am every time.
    This is just what happened to me when I ran the update. I was able to successfully update the network settings without issue.
    I'm just glad that sprint has a phone that we can update the prl ourselves instead of having to contact them to flag the account for an update.