Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Do a soft reset. The sounds are playing, but at a very low volume. I had this issue when I got my replacement Pre (first one had an issue with the Bluetooth radio - all connections went stale as soon as power management kicked in on standby). I could barely hear the card closing noise, but the charging sound was fine, as was the main ring. A soft reset corrected the problem. I'm sure you've all read this, but Orange (alt) + Sym + R. 's the way to go!
    Last edited by ByteMaster0; 06/14/2009 at 03:52 AM.
    I had a similar issue to this today. I could hear sounds and calls came in just fine but it seemed like system sounds were really really low. I could hear them if I held the phone really close to my ear... This was both the notification chime and also the shutter sound when using the camera. I shut the phone off by holding the power button and then fired it back up and it resolved the problem.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteMaster0 View Post
    Do a soft reset. The sounds are playing, but at a very low volume. I had this issue when I got my replacement Pre (first one had an issue with the Bluetooth radio - all connections went stale as soon as power management kicked in on standby). I could barely hear the card closing noise, but the charging sound was fine, as was the main ring. A soft reset corrected the problem. I'm sure you've all read this, but Orange (alt) + Sym + R. 's the way to go!
    worked perfect! Thank you ByteMaster
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12