Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've been reading and reading and I have absolutely none of the problems that people have been talking about.

I did notice the battery was pretty terrible the first day, but I drained it to 5% and then back to 100% and it's doing much better today.

No bleeding of the screen, no distortion, no freezing or crashing.

I feel really lucky because I have had absolutely no problems.

It does get hot while its on the touchstone, but it doesn't affect the screen at all. I have just been leaving it on the 'stone whenever I am home.

Anyone else luck out with a perfect phone?
    Global Posts
    20,078 Global Posts
    No issues for me either. The battery charging is my main complaint. It takes a long time to charge, but I don't think that's a bug.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I think the battery thing is because of our excessive use. I've been trying to use it "normally" today & things are much more on par with my instinct or my old 700p
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Oh & in answer I LOVE it. No issues no dead pixels... Touchstone is fun. Pretty sweet.
    I don't think the phone takes a long time to charge at all. But it also doesn't take a long time to deplete!

No major issues for me...I'm happy about it, too.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    no issues....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Very happy with the Pre thus far, no big issues, except transferring contacts from PalmOne Desktop to phone... but its been posted there will be support for this soon. Glad to see Palm off to a good start considering this event.
    my husband and i freakin LOVE ours ... it is the best i've ever had and is perfect!!!!!
    No issues so far. Battery life is quickly going down, but I'm not going to cry about it. Anxious to see what they change in 1.03 and beyond, now that we've got this out to market.
    No issues here. The phone has been great!

My only minor quibbles have been slightly lower ringer/speaker volume than I would like, but it isn't terrible or unusable.

I'm looking forward to seeing more apps, but the HW itself seems great. Beautiful screen. Great touch response. Everything feels fast and responsive. I even like the keyboard.

This is easily the coolest/best phone that I've owned to date.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I love mine so far. Just wish there was a way to sync my memos off my old Palm.
    Global Posts
    20,078 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I don't think the phone takes a long time to charge at all. But it also doesn't take a long time to deplete!

No major issues for me...I'm happy about it, too.
    Maybe it was me being a dummy and comparing it to the iPhone. I can charge it in 30-45mins from 5% with the radio and wifi on.
    To those complaining about the charge, are you using the AC adaptor, USB, or Touchstone? That makes a big difference.
  14.    #14  
    I also had some trouble transferring contacts and such, but thats why I will be buying the missing sync for Mac.

The only other thing that bothers me is carrying it in my pocket. I wear tighter fitting jeans and sometimes when I pull it out, it starts to open the keyboard which is slightly annoying.

That might be tied to having the matte backing though, kinda sticking up on the pocket fabric.
    There's bugs, sure, but hardware wise, my Pre is perfect, and I've had nothing like any of the major crashes many seem to be having either.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    No issues and LOVE it
    i haven't any issues yet either (knock on wood). So far my Pre has been fantastic.
    No issues with the device itself. I hate the design of the battery cover, I sliding door would have been better. Not a "flaw" per say though.

I have some moderate issues with features in webOS, but my device itself is in perfect working order.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I thought I had no issues (no dead pixels, phone doesn't heat) but once I changed my wallpaper and it did the app switch animation, I saw at the bottom of my new wallpaper: the light leakage.

It's not a huge deal but a few of you might not be noticing it. My current wallpaper is pretty busy and you can't notice it with this one, and you don't notice it in most apps, either. Noticeable in videos though.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    The device is a champ, only thing i had go with mine was the Restart Required issue
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast