Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    no issues great for me
    Quote Originally Posted by HAIGAIZ View Post
    I have a perfect pre, it's called an iPhone.
    I would have to say that_ without a doubt, that is the most intelligent past you've put on here to date.
    No problems (ooppss one soft reset after taking a pic but recovered fine). I gotta say I think overall the Pre is a great phone, perfect..no but still Great. Lots of explorational use specially setting up syncing with gmail and calander (IMAP) is the way to go...
    My wife's Pre seems to be 100%.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    super happy with my phone, and i'm loving all the information i'm getting from the forum. really the best thing i've bought myself since i got my mini cooper in 2003.
    Mine is awesome. Allot of the people that are posting all the negative comments are not the type they should use this phone. Get a jitter bug and let us that want to help the device grow through the pains be.

I have had tons of phones when they came out, and have had no less than 5 palm based phones. They all had their issues, but I worked around them or waited for updates to fix them. It's the community like this one that will find new ways to use the phone. Develop new applications, add-ons and so on. Palm gave us the tool.. now we have to make it better.

So I say, go get a refund, the less of you the more constructive this forum will be.
    No issues with my Pre. I have migrated all of my contacts, music, pics, and made cards. Battery life hasn't yet become an issue. Just waiting for Vaja cases to make the "ivolution."
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Has anyone noticed the ridiculous amount of NEW users...and also a bunch of these new users condemning Palm to the stake?
    I am not having any problems at all with my pre. Screen is perfect, the battery life is doing better today, the build quality is good overall. Only thing is a couple quirks in the OS, but nothing an update can't fix.

I am definately happy with my purchase!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Has anyone noticed the ridiculous amount of NEW users...and also a bunch of these new users condemning Palm to the stake?
    That seems to be normal with new Palm releases... I've been around since the 700wx and have seen a lot of 'Palm is dead' threads... LOL

But... Let us keep this thread on topic... Perfect Pres...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Mine seems perfect. Haven't had any problems with it yet. I'm very pleased with it...
    I played with my buddies. Two stuck pixels that i only saw when the pre was starting up.....otherwise perfect.
    2 Pre's 2 separate screen issues.. Hopefully third times a charm.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    2 perfect Pre phones over here
    Almost no issues. The phone does get hot if I leave my gps on. Battery life seems to be better if I keep my bluetooth, gpa, & wifi off (which I don't really use anyway).
    I checked mine for dead pixels and several other issues, and have none. Happy with mine since launch.

A friend of mine got one yesterday from the local Sprint store, his is also 100% good. I walked through it with him and checked everything out.
    When I am finally able to pick up my Palm Pre later this year and I find out it has a dead pixel, will they exchange it for another Palm? Have people with dead pixels exchanged their device?
    My only problem is theres so much to do lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamMcNeeley View Post
    My only problem is theres so much to do lol
    yeah, work productivity still suffering because of changing setups, learning, and just having fun.
    I see pandas.
    I don't know about "perfect" but mine is excellent with no issues so far. It's a keeper.......

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast