Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I am coming from a Treo 755p, where I am quite used to menu shortcuts, especially those for cut, copy, and paste. I've been able to figure out how to move the cursor, select text, etc., and I can even copy and paste using the menu, but this is becoming tiresome really quickly and I am trying for the *life* of me to figure out what the heck the "shortcut" key is that the menu CLEARLY shows for each of the operations, Cut ( funny symbol + x ), Copy ( funny symbol + c ), and Paste ( funny symbol + v ). I searched in the Help on the Pre itself and found no indication of WHAT that funny symbol is. I have tried the orange key, the up arrow (SHIFT) key and the Sym key, and combinations of them, and NOTHING seems to correspond to the funny symbol.

Anyone have a clue??
    Hold on the gesture area.
    Try the center button.
    Quote Originally Posted by beaslelu View Post
    Try the center button.
    It's the gesture area, like I already said. The center button only has one function, and that's to show the cards view.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Thanks, Jeff, that worked marvelously! Now if I can only figure out why that wasn't mentioned in the Help.. it might be because Help didn't even work a couple of times and all I got was a message that said "The page could not be loaded!". Ah, early adopters...
    Quote Originally Posted by trellus View Post
    Thanks, Jeff, that worked marvelously! Now if I can only figure out why that wasn't mentioned in the Help.. it might be because Help didn't even work a couple of times and all I got was a message that said "The page could not be loaded!". Ah, early adopters...
    Not Jeff, it's Joe, but no problem anyway.