1.    #1  
    Just thought I'd throw this out for people looking for a way to make a video playable on the pre. There is a program called xvid4psp and it has a built in profile for iphone/ipod touch. If you take a video and convert it using that profile it comes out looking really nice on the pre since the iphone uses the same resolution. Hope that helps some out there looking for a solution.
    any of the tivo recorded videos I have, that I converted (for ipod touch) and sent to itunes...well...they are not drm video files and they also work! and you can transfer them to your pre with itunes (for now!)

now if I can just make tivo actually automatically transfer and convert all the dang tv shows that its suppose to, auto transfer my ***!
    Quote Originally Posted by hamlet423 View Post
    any of the tivo recorded videos I have, that I converted (for ipod touch) and sent to itunes...well...they are not drm video files and they also work! and you can transfer them to your pre with itunes (for now!)

now if I can just make tivo actually automatically transfer and convert all the dang tv shows that its suppose to, auto transfer my ***!
    How do you access the video files from your tivo in order to convert them?
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    How do you access the video files from your tivo in order to convert them?
    You need to spend a little money. There may be free ways to do it, but that's your call.

I also use Roxio Popcorn, but I'm not sure it's required for this. I did a TV show transfer from TiVo --> Mac --> Pre using the "iPhone" profile in Popcorn, and it works beautifully on the Pre.