1.    #1  
    I have heard that the bluetooth capabilities on the pre are somewhat limited. Is this true? Has anyone tried more advanced bluetooth actions like syncing the addressbook with either a computer or car audio system? If someone has succeeded with a car system, does it also support Caller ID? My Centro syncs the address book beautifully with my Murano but I just get "private caller" on my nav screen with all incoming calls.

Thanks in advance.
    Works beautifully with the BT system in my GM car. Factory system shows caller id
    Info and all.
    I've only used it in my car, so far, with my clarion. It paired fine and the sound was great while streaming music and while making a phone call. I have a stereo bluetooth (jabra) headset that I'll try out on tuesday when I'm back at work.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I can't get it to find my motorola t505

***i can't post link, so there is suppose to be a link here***

I have tried a few times and the phone won't find it. I have had this setup on my Lotus, Instinct without any issues.
  5. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andries View Post
    I can't get it to find my motorola t505

***i can't post link, so there is suppose to be a link here***

I have tried a few times and the phone won't find it. I have had this setup on my Lotus, Instinct without any issues.
    It can't find my Motorola either, I don't remember the model
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    The model i'm having problems with takes the bluetooth from my phone, to the t505 on the visor and it uses FM transmitter to play the music through the car.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Synched with my 2008 Accord Coupe. Phone lets you change from Bluetooth, Speaker to handset with ease. You can easily enter numbers while connected.

No incoming calls yet to see if anything displays on the cars notification area.
    HTC EVO 4G
    Treo 700w > Blackberry 8830 > Instinct > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I'm having a problem with simple bluetooth headset use. I have a blueant V1, and I have found that with bluetooth already paired and on, when I answer a call, the call does not go to my headset, but rather I need to select bluetooth from the onscreen phone options while on a call.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I found that this happens more often with incoming calls as opposed to outgoing.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    two cars, audi and MB, and two headsets Motorola s9 and h700....all works perfect!
    No problem here....my car audio head unit announces the number and name if synched with a contact...Perfect!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I have a Kenwood DNX7100 in my truck. I have to reconnect it everytime I get back in my truck. It may be the head unit, not sure yet still working out the bugs.
    works great with my Audi- full phonebook transfer, call log, etc.

Sooooo much better than 800w which constantly connected/disconnected every 30 sec or so. Hasn't happened once with Pre yet, knock on wood

Also tried out with Sony Ericsson MBR-100 Bluetooth Music Receiver, works great
    Current: Pre
    SERO plan 500

Former: 800w, 755p, 700p, 650p
    Paired very easily with Plantronics Discovery 665 (for once I didn't have to enter 0000 for a passcode--nice!). Range was great! I'm used to 755p which had about an arm's length range. I got clear across the room with the Pre (which is normal for BT devices--755p was sub-sub-standard).
    Perfect in my Acura MDX. Speaker did not sync after leaving the store, but booted right up the next day after the 1.02 update....
    ETUTREO300
    The BT grabbed my Motorola HT820 right away. A lot faster than my Win Mo phone ever found it. And even better, the advance button even switched the songs in Pandora (FINALLY)!

I can't wait until someone figures out BT tethering.