1.    #1  
    Ok, so when uploading photos via text message I have to actually type in the address because the phone is looking for phone numbers. So how do you upload images from your PRE to facebook? Via MMS but type in the address?

I have my phone set up with an entry called "facebook" that has the e-mail address so when sending pictures I can just attach the picture and type fa and it shows up. But with the PRE it only look for numbers not everyone in your contacts.

Anyone know of a fix?
    You can go to the picture app, select the picture you want, tap on the title bar of the picture you will get a menu option that says upload. The click add acount and you have the options of facebook & photobucket. Enjoy.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    You can go to the picture app, select the picture you want, tap on the title bar of the picture you will get a menu option that says upload. The click add acount and you have the options of facebook & photobucket. Enjoy.

You da man! I did not even see that option!

No flickr!?! Damn them...
    MMS messages to e-mail isn't working at all for me (although a straight text will). I can send an e-mail to my phone still (ie 1234567890@messaging.sprintpcs.com) with and without photo attachments.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by Dova80 View Post
    You da man! I did not even see that option!

No flickr!?! Damn them...
    Hopefully it will be added later.
    Although the Posting from the Pre Photo's app to Facebook works, it is also possible to send a photo to Facebook using the SMS/MMS route, its not as elegent as it used to be, or as the Photo app, but it works (well it worked for me the one time i tried it )

How:
    1) initiate a text message
    2) attach the photo
    3) manually type in mobile @ facebook.com .. This won't resolve in your address book .
    4)send the message.

Seems like the message app only recognizes mobile #s. oh well..feature request.