View Poll Results: Do you like your Pre?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love my Pre, no problems at all!

27 45.00%
  • I like my Pre, but there are some problems.

25 41.67%
  • Its ok. Meh.

4 6.67%
  • I dont like it, im returning it.

4 6.67%
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Are you satisfied with the Pre? I have been hearing gripes on this forum WebOS, the apps, push, cloud, and well everything. Its is a 1.0 device and i think the software gripes can be fixed with a software update. I have also been hearing problems about the Pre's hardware. So, was it worth the wait and cash?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I have had no problems so far I love this phone!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love the phone so far knowing that is a 1.0 version of a new OS. There are some options and features I'd still like to see added before I can say it does everything my blackberry did, but I'm hopeful that software updates will be coming.
    Love it. I have not experienced any "problems", just a couple minor let downs...but I am completely satisfied. =)
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    I wish there was an option for "I love my Pre, but there are still a couple things I look forward to being resolved" It's not perfect by any means, but I do love it
    So far me and my wife are both liking it still learning how to use it
    I love my Pre, but there are some problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by rumz View Post
    I wish there was an option for "I love my Pre, but there are still a couple things I look forward to being resolved" It's not perfect by any means, but I do love it
    Was thinking same thing.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    i luv the pre so far, but dont really like the keyboard. guess im use to using the iphone. but so far so good palm prprpr
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I agree. I really like it, but there are little annoying things (like with most phones). If you are on Sprint and don't want to leave I think its a no brainer. IMO leaving another carrier for this phone is a case-by-case decision, though.

Personally I am very happy with it, and think its a lot of fun.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Its a 1.0 device but I believe that most of these problems could have been solved before hand. Some people say that the Pre's texting apps is missing things that other much older phones can do. Such as forwarding texts, etc. I hear that theres little problems and some big problems. I also think that the hardware quailty on some of the Pres are poor from what I hear.