1.    #1  
    you people b.tch a lot.

am i the only one who loves this phone?

sure there will be some things that take getting used to and i'm sure there will be lots of great fixes/updates in the future.

but wow.

try and keep in mind what this phone is, not what it isn't
    Last edited by The_King_Adrock; 06/07/2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: misspelling
    I agree. This phone is amazing!
    Never having a Palm before and coming from a HTC Touch(Which I completely re-arranged myself). I can honestly say I LOVE this phone. Sure it has some functionality issues...but damn people this is a NEW OS...V 1.0.2.

Give Palm time to open this thing up.....its like having a baby and then yelling at him/her cause they cant walk yet.
    I might whine about some small hardware issues, but the software is just fantastic. Well done Palm! Just tweak it some more and add some functionality and I can say this has huge potential to out-do Apple. Nothing like real competition for once!
    Quote Originally Posted by titansluvpre View Post
    Never having a Palm before and coming from a HTC Touch(Which I completely re-arranged myself). I can honestly say I LOVE this phone. Sure it has some functionality issues...but damn people this is a NEW OS...V 1.0.2.

Give Palm time to open this thing up.....its like having a baby and then yelling at him/her cause they cant walk yet.

Question is does palm have time within "our" 30 days to fix them? Dont get me wrong I like the phone also...Just wondering..
    Never used PalmOS but coming from a Treo 700wx, I love this phone. minor gripes, mainly with web browser functionailty. Nothing that makes me cry home.
    I totally love it. Many of us predicted the forum would be full of crybabies that bought the phone without reading. Don't worry, they'll return their phones and be gone shortly.
    I'm really becoming to love this phone. You just have to remember that most people come to a forum when they have an issue or just want to complain. Not to say that there aren't issues with the phone, but I believe that software updates will remedy that. People don't usually come to a forum to just discuss the good aspects of something.