Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    spacebar works to.
    I didn't know this. Thanks! I was going crazy today trying to keep my hands steady and pressing the on-screen button.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rijc99 View Post
    Did you turn on Geotagging in the location services preferences?
    yes... but this will be my first geotagging camera so I might not be doing something right. but no service/program I have tried to use will read the tag (im assuming its there)
    The worst phone camera I ever had was my old Samsung A940-- a phone which was marketed specifically for it's camera functionality with a supposed "carl zeiss lens" and physical zoom/autofocus. The hardware may have been decent but the firmware set the shutter speeds to 1/12 or 1/20 for damn near every shot.

The camera on my Mogul isn't any better. I'm glad to see I can actually use my phone's camera in a pinch (especially with facebook upload)...Now I just need to go buy the Pre.
    Camera is FIRST RATE!!!! For those of you that are pre-less here are some photos I took this weekend at the Pre Release Party in Atlanta, then the Braves game and then finally the Georgia Aquarium

Snapfish: Share:Registration
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big G View Post
    Freaking amazing!
    yeahhh
    Quote Originally Posted by jagowar View Post
    yes... but this will be my first geotagging camera so I might not be doing something right. but no service/program I have tried to use will read the tag (im assuming its there)
    Have you tried flickr yet? They let you tag locations but I haven't uploaded any yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
    Camera is FIRST RATE!!!! For those of you that are pre-less here are some photos I took this weekend at the Pre Release Party in Atlanta, then the Braves game and then finally the Georgia Aquarium

Snapfish: Share:Registration
    I'm not a fan of having to register to see the content, but thanks for trying to share with the Pre-deprived.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Have you tried flickr yet? They let you tag locations but I haven't uploaded any yet.
    yeah Ive tried both flickr and picasa (which are supposed to be able to do the tagging). While they will let me add a tag on their site manually for each picture I was under the impression that geotagging made the manual tagging not needed. Maybe I do not understand how its supposed to work.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123