Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    It seems to me that I can either make ALL of my calendars visible at once, or just a single one...but what about being able to see a subset of my calendars? Is this possible?
    Does your question pertain just to a number of Google calenders your have?
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Not really...all calendars are in the app and can be selected. I am wondering if I can check 2 or more at a time but not just all of them. Does that make sense?
    Try this:
    Go into Calendar so you are on the view for today.
    Press "Calendar" in the upper left corner
    Press "Preferences & Accounts"
    Scroll down and under "Accounts", select your Google account
    You will then see each of your calendars listed with a switch to turn them on/off
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Cool! That is sort of what I am talking about. It would be even better if I can just select them from the drop down on the right, for quickness's sake.
    You can. Just set that calendar to not show in the All Calendar view
    Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe View Post
    It seems to me that I can either make ALL of my calendars visible at once, or just a single one...but what about being able to see a subset of my calendars? Is this possible?
    Okay, there's two things people are missing. First, the drop down next to the date that normally reads "ALL" can toggled to select just one calendar that you'd like displayed. (i.e. Just Google, just Palm Profile, etc.).

But you can ALSO go to "Preferences and Accounts" in the Calendar menu and click on a specific account (i.e. Facebook) to change "Display in 'All Calendars' Mode view" to ON or OFF. That way you can switch on ALL mode, see multiple calendars, but leave those calendars that you don't need disabled. (And then view them separately via dropdown box.)

[I feel like I just repeated what's been said, but I maintain this is less confusing]