Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    I'm probably missing it, but is there a way to scroll back, forward, up, down in the text you've written if you made a typo or want to edit something? Like arrow keys on a computer. I know you can tap with your finger but it's not nearly accurate enough, is frustrating, and slow.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Just touch anywhere in your text and the cursor goes there.
    Hold down the orange key while editing text and it turns on "trackball mode", which lets you touch anywhere on the screen and position the cursor, works really well IMHO.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    the orange key saves again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wessock View Post
    I'm probably missing it, but is there a way to scroll back, forward, up, down in the text you've written if you made a typo or want to edit something? Like arrow keys on a computer. I know you can tap with your finger but it's not nearly accurate enough, is frustrating, and slow.
    Agreed. I miss my arrow keys.
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xGORDOx View Post
    Just touch anywhere in your text and the cursor goes there.
    Already said that doesn't work well or as fast, but thanks.

The orange button tracking thing is better, but still way slower than just having keys that can function as arrows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Cracker View Post
    Hold down the orange key while editing text and it turns on "trackball mode", which lets you touch anywhere on the screen and position the cursor, works really well IMHO.
    Thanks its a little better doing that but palm needs to implement a small box over the finger tip showing a zoomed in view of where the finger / cursor actually is. The iphone does a better job of this.
    try holding the SHIFT key to for selecting text.
    I don't like that you have to keep gesturing into that direction to get the text that is hidden on the form, if you hold it left, it should continue moving the cursor left. Not continuously having to move your figure over and over in the same direction.
    Yah shift in certain circumstances seems better thanks for the tip.