Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I bought a brand new Ferrari yesterday. It's the newest model with a new engine and lots of new features. But to put it bluntly, it sucks! I'm returning it and telling everyone not to by the new Ferrari. Here are it's HUGE problems:

- Although it can go from 1-100 mph in 2 seconds, it doesn't handle at all like my minivan which I have driven for the past 3 years. The lights, horn, and sounds are way different than the minivan. The minivan's lights, horn, and sounds worked great for me. Why can't the Ferrari have those same features!!

- My Ferrari didn't come with XM Radio pre-installed. The XM Radio is supposed to be released sometime in the near future. My minivan had XM Radio from the very beginning. I need XM Radio - why couldn't it have been included at launch??

- There are no floormats which fit the Ferrari. The Ferrari store should have them soon, but why should I wait? My minivan had floormats the whole time.

- Although I can race down the freeway at 200 mph, the seats feel funny and don't behave like my minivan's seats. Why couldn't they just use the minivan seats in the Ferrari??

- NO BACK SEATS!! Every other car I have owned have had back seats. I don't think I can keep a car which doesn't have a simple feature like back seats like my minivan.

- I had a lifetime 50-percent off plan on gas with my minivan. But the stupid Ferrari manufacturer won't let me keep that same discount plan on my minivan. But I'm going to keep asking for the discount anyway and I'll remain angry that I can't keep the discount plan forever.

- The new Lamborghini is coming out soon. I bet it's going to be WAY better then my new Ferrari, and I bet it can do everything my minivan can do. It might cost way more per month to operate that car, but it's cool. Those Lamborghini fanboys are laughing at me and my new Ferrari. I want to be more like them.

While it's true my new Ferrari blows every other car away (bright, great looking, runs fantastic, super fast, fun), it doesn't behave at all like my minivan or do everything my minivan can do. I'm taking this piece of junk back and will try to get another minivan.

Anyone thinking of switching to a Ferrari - I say stay with the minivan.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    LOL! so true...
    i'll trade you my minivan for your ferrari. win/win.

do you have a pre? i'll take that, too.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Awesome post!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jp700p View Post
    Awesome post!
    +1
    Thank you, heberman. You, unlike a large portion of the consumers in today's world, realize that you can't complain about everything.
    Well said.. And yes, this is exactly the kinda thing I was referring to. A lot of users here are flippin out because their Pre doesn't do the same thing that their "Treo755p did".

Well, IMO, look at the Pre, look at the Treo... do they look the same? No, Are they the same? No. Do they have the same OS? No.. So why in Gods green earth would they do the same things THE EXACT SAME WAY?? They won't, they can't, and they shouldn't.. That's why this is webOS, and not Palm OS. I'm sorry but if you look at the acronym for Palm OS, it tells you exactly what that operating system was... "pOS".
    I'd rather have a Mercedes!
    lmao.
    Awesome post.
    great post I too am going to test drive the new Lamborghini
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    +1 FUNNY!! Thank you
    YES!!!! this sums up all the whiners.... Great post... This should be a sticky....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    You forgot one crucial advantage of the minivan: cupholders.
    Verizon
    I did see someone post on an other blog about whether the pre will run windows mobile applications, and if it didn't then they couldn't use it...

I guess its GOOD they asked the question before buying a pre...but by asking the question..well, the longer you look into the abyss, I think its suppose to look back at you.

People have short memories. Remember--last summer the iphone 3g launch was an epic fail--tons of sales, but massive problems in phone activation and iphone os 2.0 had massive problems , crashes, unstable, drawing too much power from the 3g towers and messing up reception, staying on a weak 3g instead of a strong edge signal, etc etc. And lets not talk about Mobile Me?

I've had the palm pre for a day so far..time will tell...

I
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    You hit the nail on the head with that post! Great stuff!
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    What about the one where the ferrari crashes everytime you open the hood? Or close it?

I really don't mind the complaint's-it keeps things realistic.
    Lmfao. Amazing, thanks for the laugh.

There are no floormats which fit the Ferrari. The Ferrari store should have them soon, but why should I wait? My minivan had floormats the whole time.

- Although I can race down the freeway at 200 mph, the seats feel funny and don't behave like my minivan's seats. Why couldn't they just use the minivan seats in the Ferrari??
    SO appropriate for some of these complaints!
  19. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Great post, lol
    HEY! us lamborghini owners find that offensive... use maserati or porsche instead! lol
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast