1.    #1  
    So, I added FOXNews.com to my bookmarks, and as the Pre does, it took a screen shot of the page as it currently was. Well, upon clicking my bookmark, it appears to load the page just as I had bookmarked it last night! It didn't load up the site with current content.

Anyone else notice this issue and does anyone know if there's anything that can be done about it?
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  2.    #2  
    It looks like only after the old cached page loads and I refresh the page does it bring up the current content. Hmm.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    At least that confirms that bookmarked pages are cached.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    At least that confirms that bookmarked pages are cached.
    I guess I'd rather have it like my IE bookmarks. You click on your bookmark, and you see what is currently on the website, not what was there when you bookmarked the page. So, what, every time I click the bookmark, I'm going to see the site as it was on 6-6-09? No thanks. I'll just access the website manually.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I guess I'd rather have it like my IE bookmarks. You click on your bookmark, and you see what is currently on the website, not what was there when you bookmarked the page. So, what, every time I click the bookmark, I'm going to see the site as it was on 6-6-09? No thanks. I'll just access the website manually.
    Oh, it is a bug for sure. At most the pre should check if the page has changed since you bookmarked, and if so, load the new one over the wire.