1.    #1  
    Last edited by omgitsroy326; 06/07/2009 at 12:02 PM.
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)

Is it the best on the market? Probably not. Is it the best on Sprint, I'd say so. Sprint's flagship phone isn't bad, and with updates it'll only get better. Can't wait to see more applications!
    Thumbs Up!

Really happy with it, I feel was worth the hype. There are improvements needed, I have stuck pixel or two, and there are some smalls bugs with WebOS but I will give it time. Overall happy I was waiting outside the Sprint store at 5am..

(Switched from t-mobile and a blackberry pearl)
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    No regrets, but Thumbs Sideways for me:

+ Hardware/Keyboard
    + OS
    + Size
    - Google Apps Reliance
    - Synergy
    - Occassional slowdown
    - Sprint branding/Pre-Installed apps
    - Battery
    - Camera
    I think with the updates to come we should be fine so im just going to wait it out.

I'm enjoying playing with the phone but I don't really think I'll "get" how good it is until I integrate it into my daily business life.

Right now the only issue I'm having changing over from my 755p is getting the contacts moved over. But, that's my fault for the most part. I never synced my 755p with Palm Desktop and am having a terrible time getting the contacts to move over to the desktop so I can use the utility provided by Palm to move them to the Pre......obviously not a Pre issue but driving me nuts all the same....
  8.    #8  
    i double posted.. moderator please fix

guys go to

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...umbs-down.html
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    from me. Coming from BB and before that WinMo, this is a great move to more of a more entertainment device while still having the great smartphone features (contacts, calendar, etc). Sure improvement can (and will) be rolled out....that's the price early adopters should expect from any device.

the biggest pluses that put this above my old phones and my friends iphones is the physical keyboard (I'm not missing my BB much), synergy, multitasking, notification handling, and the overall device fell...biggest gripe is the battery life but after I quit playing with it 24x7, that might be much better....all the other little gripes (slow app loads sometimes, little quirks) will be taken care of with updates...and the fact that it even has an app store at launch is pretty impressive to me. I expect apps to pop in daily.

I'd recommend it to anybody that wants more fun out of their phone....if you just need a business phone, stick with blackberry....you just want an app store, stick with iphone.
    2 Thumbs WAAAAAY up on the pre!! I couldn't be happier with the amount of money I paid for what I was able to get for a 1st gen device and ALL NEW operating system!! I can't describe how clean and smooth looking everything is. WORTH THE HYPE!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4 View Post

I'm enjoying playing with the phone but I don't really think I'll "get" how good it is until I integrate it into my daily business life.

Right now the only issue I'm having changing over from my 755p is getting the contacts moved over. But, that's my fault for the most part. I never synced my 755p with Palm Desktop and am having a terrible time getting the contacts to move over to the desktop so I can use the utility provided by Palm to move them to the Pre......obviously not a Pre issue but driving me nuts all the same....
    Having some issue getting contacts out of my 755p as well...Oh well, it gives me something to do besides play
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    thumbs up. perfect, no. very good, especially for the first iteration of a design, yes. worth $200 to me? very much so.