1.    #1  
    Posting from my pre but everytime I start loading up a web page and go into anothrr web card. The first card is white and I have to open it for it to keep loading. I thought the cards stay loading while doing other stuff.

Another problem is the screen doesn't follow the text while I'm typing this. I got to scroll over to see what I'm typing
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    1. I've noticed the first problem, but only if the browser is still initiating a connection, i.e. on the white screen. If it's already loading the page / images, it works just fine.

2. That's a problem with WebKit, Opera knows best about doing text reflows. Wait for an update...
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I agree with the scroll while typing.
    Yeah, I had the problem with web cards not staying live, but like haydur said...make sure the page is loaded before putting it into card view.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  5.    #5  
    Okay I hope they fix this stuff. Because it sucks if I have to wait for it to start loading before I got into card view.