Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Internet personality? She's gone beyond that. She does TV commercials now.. She legally put "i" infront of her name.. She's a damn fool. Cute, but again, a damn fool.
    Yeah? Thankfully I've not seen her anywhere on TV, and my exposure to her has been through a) this forum thread and b) someone I know on Twitter "follows" iJustine. Thinking I can no longer be friends with that person... hahaha.

Be hilarious if Apple tanks some day or when another brand eclipses Apple in popularity... she is a tool.
    Here's what I posted in the comments:

"You got issues, girl, but nothing a sugar daddy couldn't cure. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience trying to find a working Pre. Would you like me to pay your rent or buy you a car? Would that make you feel better? You look like you need to be taken care of, you poor thing."

And for the record, she's cute, but not "I gotta see her on TV" cute. If you want to see that, check out www michelle-nunes com (I don't have enough posts to includes the "dots") She's the hottie from the BB Storm commercial.
    And the thing is, as long as there are more than 1 cell phone company, there will never be THE BEST PHONE, because everyone would buy that one phone and have no need to buy others. It's not accidentally done.
    Good point. If this was a twitter comment, i'd give you a RT
    Wow. Alright, I'm an Apple fanboy, have an iphone (for the games) and love Apple products. Having said that...she is annoying as all heck! Please don't group her with the rest of us! I couldn't even watch that whole thing.
    Brandon
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Good point. If this was a twitter comment, i'd give you a RT
    Well, Let me help you out.. Follow me. A (NM08SRT8) on Twitter

err, can't be done. Too many letters. I'm 38 over, and I've altered this thing to look like a 4yr old wrote it. Sorry.
    Internet personality? She's gone beyond that. She does TV commercials now.. She legally put "i" infront of her name.. She's a damn fool. Cute, but again, a damn fool.
    I guess i-vapid or i-ho or i-flashinpan were already taken?

Can you imagine her in even 10-15 years? i-justwashedup

She apparently doesn't even know of the Talking Heads...
    She reminds me of sticker I read on a motorcycle helmet. "No matter how good looking she is, there is someone thats sick of her s%$!
  8. enjoyingsilence
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    She's an *****
    1. Best Buy NEVER has live demos on display
    2. My local Sprit store had about 120 people in line
    3. Unlike the kludge at At&t and Apple stores It took about 5to8 mins average to process each order
    4. If you got to the store 1-1/2 to 2 hours after opening then you would have found no one there as everyone got their Pre's and went home.
    5. My local Sprint Stone has 2 live demo units
    6. I wouldn't mind seeing her nude
    Bestbuy has live demo units of the 'high volume units'.. like the Storm, Pre, iPhone, Bold, Treo Pro, etc etc... They lock them in a cabinet. You have to ask And people who criticize the dummy plastic phones for feeling cheap are ignorant> THEY ARE CHEAP. hellur! they're 100% plastic
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Here she is running for Miss USA

HAHAHA that was perfect for this threat +1.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    wow this is just bad. I'm a apple user but in no means a fanboy of any product. I just use what suits me and and pre is what I need.

It was just uncalled for, dissing a product that she haven't use yet.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12