Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

    Im going crazy over here trying to change the notification tone. It's really annoying me. You would atleast think Palm would bring up somehting more creative. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone found a way to change the tone. Does it even have the option? I looked everywhere!!! Please help me out

    Thanks!
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by ra88sheed View Post
    Hey guys,

    Im going crazy over here trying to change the notification tone. It's really annoying me. You would atleast think Palm would bring up somehting more creative. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone found a way to change the tone. Does it even have the option? I looked everywhere!!! Please help me out

    Thanks!
    No option at this time...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

    Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Wow....That REALLY sucks....
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ra88sheed View Post
    Wow....That REALLY sucks....

    Yes it does.
  5. #5  
    i'm glad i wasn't the only one having problems with that!
  6. #6  
    seems to me they really took away(or never added) ALOT of options... there are almost NO options to change anything anywhere... is that what an iPhone is like?

    Or were there just more options on my Treo 650?
  7. #7  
    I'm sure they will fix this...hopefully sooner than later
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    seems to me they really took away(or never added) ALOT of options... there are almost NO options to change anything anywhere... is that what an iPhone is like?

    Or were there just more options on my Treo 650?
    I know. They did not add the option to change notification sounds, no sms siggy, no text emoticons or pre-type text and no charging indicator light. I am sure I've left off some other features that weren't added.

    The preferences on the Pre are almost non-existent.
    Last edited by purplecharm; 06/07/2009 at 11:37 AM.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    seems to me they really took away(or never added) ALOT of options... there are almost NO options to change anything anywhere... is that what an iPhone is like?

    Or were there just more options on my Treo 650?
    My wife's iphone 3G has quite a bit of settings that she can customize.....
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecharm View Post
    I know. They did not add the option to change notification sounds, no sms siggy, no text emoticons or pre-type text and no charging indicator light. I am sure I've left off some other features that weren't added.

    The preferences on the Pre are almost non-existent.
    There are emoticons. You have to hit "sym" and scroll to the bottom of the list. However, there's only three.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions