1.    #1  
    I am a pretty big electronics geek and hence I tend to post much about a shortcoming or bug or just general crappiness of a thing but I feel that the Pre introduces concepts that are just great.

1. Cards - this is genius and well executed. It alows multi tasking amazingly. I now keep looking for it on my iPhone
    2. Notifications - These work great and I cannot wait for developers to find cool ways to use these.

This is not a question or complaint or bug post so just thought Id post it for the people that mention there is only negative threads on here
    Love the cards...
    Web Browsing....
    Emailing..... "Using Hotmail..."
    Loud Speaker Phone
    Love how its on the Touchstone and the Clock is on and you can see alerts too.
    The size
    THE SCREEN.....
    Notifications...

I'm sure I can think of more, lol....
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I also love the in txt MMS...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I agree with everything said. When it was getting reviewed back in January and April I didn't the cards were such a big deal. Now that I'm using them, they are a very intuitive way to deal with multitasking in a gesture-based world.

Notifications seemed like an idea that should have been implemented years ago and is awesome on Pandora and even with push email.