1.    #1  
    My Pre checked my email accounts (3 total setup on the Pre atm) all night long and I got to hear a nice notification when it found emails. Is there a way to stop the checking of emails from say 12PM to 6AM? They had these features on the Treo, I just haven't seen them on the Pre.
    Well, how do you have email set up on your phone?
  3.    #3  
    I just added my gmail and work accounts via Pop I think. It auto setup my gmail accounts so I am not sure on those. But my work account is Pop.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Do you still want to receive phone calls? Turn on Airplane Mode when you go to bed if it doesn't.

As a former ChatterEmail user, I miss being able to set sleep hours for the email.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Under email, then preferences, choose your account, and turn off notifications.
  6.    #6  
    I would like to still receive calls.

Turning off notifications would do it forever. I would like notifications during the daytime. Maybe this is what they need to build in. Functionality to turn off notifications during the night.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    You will still receive calls, you are only turning off the notification for that email account (you have to do it for each one). But your right, it should have a setting to turn off at certain times of the day.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    One of the best Chatteremail features -- sleep hours.
    yea how does palm have this functionality on alllll it's other phones they design this new brand new phone and don't build in this simple feature! i just had a completely sleepless night because of this bull ***** and now i have to go take a state test today wonderful. Also where do you change the dang email delivery sounds this thing lacks some serious settings
    Pardon me if this seems rude, but if the phone was keeping me up the night before a test I would have moved it to another room.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    What I do to fix this issue is turn of email notificatins at night, that way calls can come in but emails won't sound.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Pardon me if this seems rude, but if the phone was keeping me up the night before a test I would have moved it to another room.
    Yea, but what if it doubles as your alarm clock?
  13. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    There is no way to set a schedule?
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    There is no way to set a schedule?
    Not yet.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    you would think it would be something similiar to a blackberry where you can set a profile to calls only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceyted View Post
    Yea, but what if it doubles as your alarm clock?
    Then, for that one night, I would have put it in airplane mode. The next evening, I'd buy an alarm clock.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    put it on vibrate and then put it on something soft so you don't hear it