Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - 98801N - Buy.com

Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    S9 works great. Here's another one: Jabra BT 8040. Two features of the 8040 I like. 1. It is excellent for those times you need to be able to hear what's going on around you. It is a one ear BT headset. It is better for talking than the S9. 2. The charger is microUSB and charges the Pre also. Some versions of the 8040 even come with a 6 inch cable which also charges and syncs the Pre.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    for under 40 I just bought them.
    I would recommend not getting the S9's but rather the new better designed S9-HD's. The bottons on the S9's were prone to breaking if you got sweat on them. The newer version has a better design. I would also recommend these for people who need something to work out in. They are not very comfortable for every day use.
    I would recomend the S9-HD, allot nicer set. That is the replacement model for the S9.

http://www.buy.com/prod/motorola-s9-...209246466.html
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Try the Lubix LC1's or NC1's as another alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    I would recommend not getting the S9's but rather the new better designed S9-HD's. The bottons on the S9's were prone to breaking if you got sweat on them. The newer version has a better design. I would also recommend these for people who need something to work out in. They are not very comfortable for every day use.
    +1

Music: great accessory for general listening, exercising, working outside, etc.

Phone: ok while driving, but not the best for work, shopping, etc (can't just slip them in your pocket.)
    I see pandas.