1.    #1  
    Can you email to multiple reciepants?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    No offense, but please stop wasting everyone's time and read the manual. Or try to figure out stuff on your own before posting questions.

If you have to ask questions like this, maybe you should reconsider your purchase of the Pre. I've seen some of your other posts.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Wow, or you could just ignore the post if you don't like it instead of tearing down someone for asking a question. Isn't that what the forums are for, for asking questions and discussing the phone? They're not wasting anyone's time. If you don't like the topic of a thread, don't click on it and your precious time will not be wasted. If anything, you are wasting everyone's time with this post that doesn't add anything to the thread.

OP, you just type a comma after each email address and it will allow multiple addresses.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erod550 View Post
    Wow, or you could just ignore the post if you don't like it instead of tearing down someone for asking a question. Isn't that what the forums are for, for asking questions and discussing the phone? They're not wasting anyone's time. If you don't like the topic of a thread, don't click on it and your precious time will not be wasted. If anything, you are wasting everyone's time with this post that doesn't add anything to the thread.

OP, you just type a comma after each email address and it will allow multiple addresses.
    The OP never even tried to send an email. It's obvious. I don't have to ignore posts like this. Welcome to the forums, but stupid questions that can be solved on one's own should be identified.

If you have a problem with it... tough. You're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by erod550 View Post
    Wow, or you could just ignore the post
    you didn't just ignore the post of which you disapproved. similar thing, no?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    To the OP. Page 208 of the Manual.

Try reading it.... It's amazing what you'll find in there.
  7.    #7  
    What are you talking about? I have sent several emails! I have read the book and I have sent a lot of time setting up the phone. I have had three prior palm phones and I unlike you, I have a life, if I don't want to spend time "trying to figure out" something I don't have to. That is what this site is for not for you to harass people, duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    No offense, but please stop wasting everyone's time and read the manual. Or try to figure out stuff on your own before posting questions.

If you have to ask questions like this, maybe you should reconsider your purchase of the Pre. I've seen some of your other posts.
    You wasted your own time. Don't be a jerk just because it's the internet and no one can give you a wedgie.
  9.    #9  
    I don't have a manual. I have a small getting started guide and another small guide that folds. So now what smart guy? I guess it's my fault I don't have that right?
  10.    #10  
    Who else on this thread received a big munual with at least 208 pages?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by athenacharmaine View Post
    I don't have a manual. I have a small getting started guide and another small guide that folds. So now what smart guy? I guess it's my fault I don't have that right?
    Absolutely it's your fault. Go to either the Palm website or Sprint website.

Download it. Now you have it.

Do you want me to find it for you? I'd be happy to. I love helping people who are too lazy to help themselves.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenithNadir View Post
    you didn't just ignore the post of which you disapproved. similar thing, no?
    No, it's not the same thing, because I answered the OP's question. Something that was easy for one person to figure out might not be the same for everyone.

Wow is it really necessary to be such a *****?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Palm Pre User Guide

Man... that's was almost impossible to find. I think it took me all of a few clicks....
    1. Palm.com
    2. Clicked Support
    3. Clicked Phones
    4. Clicked Palm Pre
    5. Clicked Downloads
    6. Clicked Guides
    7. Clicked User Guide and downloaded the PDF.

Whew... I'm exhausted. I didn't know that being self-sufficient took so much energy...