Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Damn, Classic Solitaire's leaderboards are addictive. I sat there for like half an hour at a time playing it over and over last night to shave 15 seconds off my former time to go back to the top of the leaderboards.

But at 169 seconds for 3-cards and 157 seconds for one card (both with a score of 745), just TRY to beat me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Damn, Classic Solitaire's leaderboards are addictive. I sat there for like half an hour at a time playing it over and over last night to shave 15 seconds off my former time to go back to the top of the leaderboards.

But at 169 seconds for 3-cards and 157 seconds for one card (both with a score of 745), just TRY to beat me now.
    I'm trying, I'm climbing up the leaderboard
    Quite impressive, I don't know how you guys are able to get such low times. I can't get even close!
    Master724 pulled ahead of me on 3 card tonight by 2 seconds, with a time of 2:47... but sorry to say, I beat that just now at 2:15.

As for how it's done, I'm usually looking at the rest of the cards while making a move on something I've seen already... that plus a bit of luck and repeated attempts.
    Hello, a new thread has been opened for feature requests on Classic Solitaire. Please voice your opinions there http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...-requests.html
  6.    #46  
    a third solitaire showed up in the cat. i bought it too. might be my fav right now.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    how can you call this an os with out solitaire?

tht is just crazy.
    Felipe,

Where have you been?

We got Solitaire as one of our first Homebrew Apps. It's still free.

There are 300 others like it you might like.

Here is how to download them:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...es-themes.html

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 11/13/2009 at 07:27 AM.
    Not only is Solitaire free.... Did you see that there are 120 patches too?

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    a third solitaire showed up in the cat. i bought it too. might be my fav right now.
    Klondike Solitaire? Graphics are a bit rough, that's a big factor for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Can anyone tell me whether either of the app catalog solitaire games have an undo option? I know it's against the "spirit" of the game or whatever but my favorite part of solitaire has always been seeing whether a particular set of cards was solvable or not, and that requires lots of restarting and undoing.

If this isn't a current functionality, maybe a developer will read this an implement it :-)
    Sol Free runs well under Classic, and it has undo.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Yeah, man I loved that game on my old tungsten. I won't shell out $30 for classic, though, since most of the apps I used to use on my palm have functional and/or better equivalents for web os for much cheaper.

Felipe - want to share details about the third solitaire app? Besides that the graphics aren't awesome?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Pack of cards cost under 5.00 dollar at most stores..WAAYYYY more effective than a capacitive touch screen. ....complaining a non windows phone lacked solitaire? ....Thats Deep!
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Felipe,

Where have you been?

We got Solitaire as one of our first Homebrew Apps. It's still free.

There are 300 others like it you might like.

Here is how to download them:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...es-themes.html

- Craig
    been there dont that, supported the dev, and unibstalled. hasnt been updated in a while.
    Felipe
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Sol Free runs well under Classic, and it has undo.

klondike has undo, but it undoes to the last . . . hmmm . . . card move to row.

if you mis-tap the deck and undo, it wont just undo the tap, but everything you did to the last move to rows.
    Felipe
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    Pack of cards cost under 5.00 dollar at most stores..WAAYYYY more effective than a capacitive touch screen. ....complaining a non windows phone lacked solitaire? ....Thats Deep!
    first, wasnt really serious, but i do love my solitaire.

second, would love to see you try to play with real cards on the subway. wonder how many ppl will let you place cards on their laps. but at least you have your solution.
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post

I done did it. I bested you by 3 seconds
    Damn, didn't think that'd ever be beaten.

Well, now I have something to work towards. (I also saw Dach beat my 1-card time by 11 seconds as well, but I don't really enjoy that version as much so I didn't care too much.)
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Yessss, bejeweled!! I have been waiting since the first day for bejeweled. Anyone know any info on it?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123