1.    #1  
    Is there a way to check call duration in the call log? Can't figure it out. Sorry in advance if this has been answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by laestrella View Post
    Is there a way to check call duration in the call log? Can't figure it out. Sorry in advance if this has been answered.
    Not too sure if this would apply to Pre (I have not gotten my own PRE yet) however, past experience told me that the phone company would disable that call duration feature so folks do not know how long they are on the call. I recall Treo 600 had that feature, starting with Treo 650, that feature was GONE...
    Yes, for some reason Sprint does not like this feature...and they had it disabled on the Treos. Perhaps they don't want to get into arguments with customers over differences in how both sides count minutes. That said, there have always been workarounds for the Treos to re-enable...as well as replacement phone dialer programs. Let's hope we see the same for the Pre. I really do miss my single home screen with dial by photo capability that TakePhone provided.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre