1.    #1  
    Today I tried to put my brand new pre on the touchstone charger that i once loved. Unfortunately for me the magnets didn't catch and my poor Pre slipped and went sliding off the table and onto the wood floor My Pre got a nasty little crack on the top of the screen. After touching it to inspect how bad it was, that nasty little crack became a nasty little chip... It hasn't even been 24hours... FML
  2. cme
    My wife crack her screen some how today...she didnt drop it or anything it was in her blet clip. The crack was really small then it spidered across the whole screen! that suck for her hopefully i can get her a new one soon.
    Last edited by cme; 06/07/2009 at 04:40 PM.
    Hurry and add insurance if you don't already have it.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turb0rexx View Post
    Hurry and add insurance if you don't already have it.
    qft
  5. cme
    I have insurance....just dont know when i will be able to find her a new one. I am glad it wasnt mines lol she is sad to be without a phone. I told her i can activate her 800w
    Oh, no!! I guess it's safe to say that the Pre is less-than-durable.

Do u have insurance?
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  7. cme
    What sucks is we just got back from the beach and she took a bunch of picture, but the screen is not working so we cant get them off now!!
    Hopefully a shipment comes tomorrow..that what the sprint people her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You CAN get your pictures from the Phone. Just attach it to your computer via the USB cable and navigate to the PRE's DCIM folder where your pictures are located on the PRE.

Good luck

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    You CAN get your pictures from the Phone. Just attach it to your computer via the USB cable and navigate to the PRE's DCIM folder where your pictures are located on the PRE.

Good luck

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Quote Originally Posted by cme View Post
    What sucks is we just got back from the beach and she took a bunch of picture, but the screen is not working so we cant get them off now!!
    Hopefully a shipment comes tomorrow..that what the sprint people her.
    Oh, that hurts just looking at it.
    That's one reason I stayed away from the Touchstone. I remember the Engadget guy trying to use it when he was on with Jimmy Fallon and the damn thing kept slipping off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactusone View Post

Good luck
    Can he put the phone in mass storage mode if the screen doesn't work?
  12. cme
    Quote Originally Posted by ellianth View Post
    Can he put the phone in mass storage mode if the screen doesn't work?
    No the screen doesnt work. My wife just lost the 100 pictures she took with her pre. I just found out you can upload them to photobucket and facebook.