1.    #1  
    it's 1:20 am on the west coast, I don't even own a Pre, yet here I am still on these damn forums! WTF?

“Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Same here, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    LoL! You guys are funny...get your Pre next week, ok?
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Anybody asked when they're expecting new ones? I hope on Monday, but I'm not on any list..
    what the..... me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Anybody asked when they're expecting new ones? I hope on Monday, but I'm not on any list..
    My corp Sprint store said they expect shipments on the daily (except perhaps Sundays)
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    Ditto!