View Poll Results: Keyboard: Open or Closed while in a call?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Open

3 20.00%
  • Closed

12 80.00%
  1.    #1  
    I'm curious how everyone is using their phone while making a call. Keyboard normally open or closed?
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 06/07/2009 at 03:15 AM.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    If I was a Pre user, I would say this depended on whether it was opened or closed when the call came in... LOL
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    If I was a Pre user, I would say this depended on whether it was opened or closed when the call came in... LOL
    You don't ever make calls?
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    You don't ever make calls?
    If it were me, the phone would probably be open because I'd probably be dialing from the keyboard rather then opening up the phone app. That's generally what I do on my Treo.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    If it were me, the phone would probably be open because I'd probably be dialing from the keyboard rather then opening up the phone app. That's generally what I do on my Treo.
    Yeah, but you can close it while in a call without affecting the call. It really does feel different in your hand with it open/closed. While on a call, I have kept it closed for the most part...although the phone is less noticable when closed...I want that mirror to attract Palm Pre attention! I had one person recognize it yesterday on the bus and it was kind of exciting to show it off hehe.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I tend to search for contacts via Universal Search, so the phone is open when I make a call. But as gksmithlcw said, it would of course depend on where I have it when the call was received.