1.    #1  
    well i'm about to put it on the charger... and at first i couldn't find where it goes.. on the left side is volume.. on the right side there is this black "door" that is flush with the unit... i've used a LOT of pressure to try and pry that off.. and all i herd was a cracking noise? Does this piece need some elbow greece to take off? does it completely come off? or does it "hang" i definatly feel like i'm going to break something if i keep trying to peel it off. Sliding out the keyboard makes it easier to get to... but i don't want to break that door off.

Video anyone?
    Open the keyboard slider (makes it easier) and it opens from the top part (if the phone screen is facing you) the bottom remains attached is where it is anchored (towards keyboard). Its tight but seems to get easier the more I use it. I'm sure it will fall off and the problem will be solved at some point in the near future.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    this helped me:

1. slide keyboard out (as stated above)
    2. dislodge the black door..it'll pop out just a tiny bit then feels like it is "stuck"
    3. start to spin the black door COUNTER-CLOCKWISE....whoaloa! It releases easily
    agree with poster above. Opening the keyboard helps a lot.
    Definitely gets easier the more you do it
    I just pulled mine off. I don't want to fight with that flimsy thing if I have to charge this every night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Open the keyboard slider (makes it easier) and it opens from the top part (if the phone screen is facing you) the bottom remains attached is where it is anchored (towards keyboard). Its tight but seems to get easier the more I use it. I'm sure it will fall off and the problem will be solved at some point in the near future.
    Manohmanohman! This was frustrating the out of me. Your solution seems so common sense, that I'm embarassed, but grateful.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...