Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Many stores sold out on launch day. When will there be more in stores?
    did you get one C-Rocker? please tell me you did and you already have your Night Ranger and Def Leppard ringtones and wallpaper loaded up.
    Glad I woke up early to get in line!
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Didn't get one either. The blogs say there will be new shipments daily, except Sunday.

So I'll call around on Monday.
  5.    #5  
    How long now do we have to wait before there's more in stock at stores?
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Didn't get one either. The blogs say there will be new shipments daily, except Sunday.

So I'll call around on Monday.
    I was told "Wednesday" at 3 Sprint Corporate stores.
    No more??? !!! I had to take a biz trip to Asia before June 6th and was planning to buy one when return... ... I am pissed...
    My store is expecting shipments on the daily. They said they should have more on Monday or Tuesday.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  9.    #9  
    So it looks like the stores will have a steady stream of new stock trickling in? Any word about telesales availability?
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    So it looks like the stores will have a steady stream of new stock trickling in? Any word about telesales availability?
    The rumors I heard is 30-days after launch.
    For what it's worth, I've always heard they get more in daily. When I was in line yesterday, the rep said they were told they'd get shipments in daily but thought, realistically, they wouldn't get another shipment in for a couple of days.
    Brandon
  12.    #12  
    Waiting another 30 days will ruin any success for this phone.
    its already successful
    Manager at my Sprint corporate store said yesterday they were doing hourly inventory updates to send off to a logistical unit. If some stores ran out but some stores had excess inventory, then store A that had excess would send store B some of their inventory.

Needless to say, our local Sprint stores sold out about noon yesterday, and Best Buy sold out of theirs 20 minutes after they opened.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    its already successful
    Too soon to tell if it will be successful. They need to have enough to meet the damand.
    its already successful
    That remains to be seen... It's a try out period and i'm not nearly there on keeping it. Wife loves it though.
  17.    #17  
    [QUOTE=cardfan;1648133]That remains to be seen... It's a try out period and i'm not nearly there on keeping it. Wife loves it. I AGREE!
    its already successful
    Maybe not if people have to wait another 30 days, and in the meantime iPhone 3rd gen gets released. Also the Nokia N97's release is coming very soon. People forget that with no GSM Pre(we get another vague 2nd half of 2009 release date), the other 2 have a big advantage in the GSM parts of the world. Not to mention the releases of the Touch Diamond Pro 2 in both GSM and CDMA. Palm needs to get these out on a consistent basis or they will be lost in a sea of other releases.

Hopefully they do not wait about 30 days to ship more.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  19. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I'm kinda surprised it actually sold out. I mean yeah they said to expect shortages, which could be manipulated on their end by limiting supply, but still, I was pretty pleasantly surprised.
    30 days for telesales not new stock!
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast