Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Order my pre on friday! already getting on monday!

Can't wait!!
  2.    #142  
    So, what's the average or typical wait time to get a call from Sprint or Best Buy stores after being placed on their 'waiting list' for the phone. Should I keep bugging them?
    If I bought mine at Best Buy I can still get a replacement through Sprint stores right? I am on the list at best buy for a replacement but they had no idea when they will get more. The Sprint corporate stores around here are getting batches every day or every other day.
    Apparently Radio Shack's inventory was just replenished; however, I called three different stores and they're all out of stock. One store told me they may not see them for another month.
    I've already had my Pre for a week. It's old news now. I really would like something new.
    I'm also waiting for them to replenish at Best Buy, largely because of the rebate and (potentially) not paying an additional 9.50 on the rebate... but I also hear new customers can potentially get their activation fee waived at corporate stores? hmmm
    Sprint in pembroke pines FL has 3 in stock.
    I believe that it would be in Sprint's best interest to hold off on any large shipments of Pre's until the middle of the week, or maybe Thursday to offset the iphone rush. I think they held off on the initial launch to see how the response would be. Now they have to wait to make sure that people have an option this Friday. If people who are on the fence call Sprint Stores Friday and get the message "we're out of stock, and dont know when we'll get more in" they're gonna make a bee line to the nearest Apple store and grab an Iphone(which is $100 cheaper for double the storage I might add).
  9.    #149  
    [QUOTE=tripsbacks;1678911]I've already had my Pre for a week. It's old news now. I really would like something new. TOUCH PRO 2 is coming!
  10.    #150  
    Yep, if they don't enough to meet demand by Friday, June 19, iPhone will continue to be way ahead of the game.
    I am #3 on the list. Tomorrow?
    Yep, if they don't enough to meet demand by Friday, June 19, iPhone will continue to be way ahead of the game.
    If Pre enthusiast were lemmings wanting the next cool device, they'd already have a iPhone.

Why talk about the release of the iPhone in terms of people's willingness to wait? You might have some people picking up both, comparing and taking one back.

The new 3G isn't a huge jump from the previous iPhone so if the previous one didn't click the person's buttons and make them jump to buy it, I don't think waiting less than a week for a Pre is going to make them chose a phone that they previously didn't want.

Don't get me wrong I find the iPhone intriguing and if it had been at Verizon, I know my kids would have requested it and I would have probably checked theirs out (family plan- bought is a polite term).
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    My store has been getting shipments all throughout last week, so I'm hoping this keeps up and everyone gets their Pres quickly! I was told at one point that their waitlist system is probably used to determine how many to ship out to a certain location, so don't let a long wait list deter you!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    If Pre enthusiast were lemmings wanting the next cool device, they'd already have a iPhone.
    The next cool device is pre 2, no wait iphone 3gs2, next blackberry, etc.

Pretty disappointing weekend. I know Best Buy gets their trucks on Wednesdays and Saturday nights. I am 4th on their list. Two of the people ahead of me got theirs and so Iím now second on the list. I was really hoping that Saturday Nightís truck would have a couple on there but it didnít. Apparently there is only one on order, so who knows when I get mine. I did order some accessories from this site though, so itís kind of like having clothes and toys for your new baby when they get home, I guess.
    STILL no Pre's in stock at my local store and they ran a BIG ad in our local Sunday paper too! Pretty misleading when there are NONE to be had at the store!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    One of the 5 local best buys is showing some online today (yesterday they didn't). I'm not sure I want to try them though, far away.
  18.    #158  
    Well, I'm still on 3 "waiting lists" (2 Sprint Corp. & 1 Best Buy stores) in the Cleveland area. I've heard NOTHING! What more can be done to get this phone?
    Just got mine today at 7PM. Will charge and then let the games begin!
    So far looks good. No dead pix, no slider wobble, was in the yellow sunshine box and updated already.
  20.    #160  
    WTF with these so-called waiting lists. When will they re-stock? I'm pissed!
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast