Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    just picked up 2 pre's in davie (fort lauderdale), FL at radio shack. they said they have around 5 in the warehouse.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I got on waiting lists at Sprint in Signal Hill and Best Buy in Torrance, CA. Both said they expect more in this week sometime. *crosses fingers*
    Fortunately my work does a lot of business with Sprint and I'm the IT Manager, so our corporate rep got me one for just the sales tax and a discounted monthly plan (if your company uses Sprint mobile and you're in good with whoever takes care of telecom, hit up the rep if you can).

She put in the order on June 5th but it went on back order; then she emailed me yesterday to tell me it shipped Tuesday and I should have it today. Lo and behold, I do indeed have it. That means there's more inventory coming through for sure.
    Just got a call from my Sprint store and my PRE is in and waiting for me! I was 14th on the waiting list from last Saturday. I think I am going to have to go take a long lunch break and go get it.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I am third on the list for Best Buy. I just wish it would come in. I could go to the Sprint store down the road, in Sartell, MN, confrimed they have some in stock. I am just stuck on waiting a few days for a pre or 6-8 weeks for $100 to come back to me.
    I thought about that too (waiting for the MIR), but I do not pay activation fees if I do it in store @ Sprint and get 25% discount on accesories with my CU discount.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    there are a bunch in st. louis if anyone from the area is looking for one. Eureka stores has about 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkolodz1 View Post
    I am third on the list for Best Buy. I just wish it would come in. I could go to the Sprint store down the road, in Sartell, MN, confrimed they have some in stock. I am just stuck on waiting a few days for a pre or 6-8 weeks for $100 to come back to me.
    Please allow 10-14 weeks to receive your rebate.
    To check on the status of your rebate, go to www.sprintrebates.com.

yeah that is 3-4 months from now. wonder how much the 100 bucks will be worth then

I am still looking in texas for one though. best buy or radioshack for me only
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    In Columbia MD, on Tuesday the Sprint store in the Columbia Mall had a delivery and called the waiting list but it was first come first served and they were gone when I got there. I haven't heard back from them.

However, on Tuesday I also put my name on the list at the Sprint store in Dobbin Center and I got a call the next day that the phone was in and I had 48 hours to come get it! I got it within the hour.

Interesting that one place made it an open call, 1st come 1st served while the second store had one reserved in my name and was willing to hold 48 hours before going to the next person.

I was in and out in 40 minutes.
    Hey Minister, I live in Houston also and have the same freakin problem with Sprint, can never seem to get anyone to answer the phone. I think there's a store on Richmond, or off of Richmond, where I did get someone to answer and the Pre advocate there was very helpful.

As for Best-Buy, have you tried Sharpstown? I haven't checked lately, but the week leading up to the release they were slated to get some of the highest inventory in the area, like over 20 of them.

I haven't gotten one yet, I'm still a little gun-shy on pulling the trigger with some of the issues, but i'm wearing down just a little. Would like to wait as long as I can hold out, though, to see if some of the issues will be worked out.
    OK jmcging, I just got off the phone. I got on the waiting list of the Sprint store at Dobbin Center.

They said that there were eighty people ahead of me, and it would be about a week before "product fulfillment"

Thanks! I couldn't find any other store that would let me on a list.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeitz View Post
    there are a bunch in st. louis if anyone from the area is looking for one. Eureka stores has about 20.
    Thanks for that tip....I called and he has a few left. I'm in the city but one is mine if I'm there by close of business today.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Grand Junction, CO may still have some.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I put my name on a waiting list yesterday at the Signal Hill Sprint store and they called me back today and I picked up my new Pre at lunchtime! They said they got 12 in yesterday and were sold out, then got 8 more in today. So, they are coming in.
    I'll give Palm and Sprint a couple weeks to get their act together. After that I'll just stick with AT&T and grab the TP2.
    What a mess here in the Knoxville TN area... Radio Shack does not have them and does not expect them, Best Buy got I think 3 on launch day and no word on when more will come, Sprint store had like 30 on launch day and only 8 have arrived since. I am over #100 on the waiting list :-/ Called several non-corporate Sprint stores and none have any idea when the will get some.

At this rate I will probably be able to order one online before I can buy one in a stores in this area.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardS View Post
    What a mess here in the Knoxville TN area... Radio Shack does not have them and does not expect them, Best Buy got I think 3 on launch day and no word on when more will come, Sprint store had like 30 on launch day and only 8 have arrived since. I am over #100 on the waiting list :-/ Called several non-corporate Sprint stores and none have any idea when the will get some.

At this rate I will probably be able to order one online before I can buy one in a stores in this area.
    my non-corp store said either today or latest monday is when their shipment should arrive. Hopefully others are the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardS View Post

I gotta agree. I've talked with a bunch of folks in the Knoxville area -- all either on waiting lists or unable to get on them. I got on one at a Spring corporate store, but they're not expecting ANY for one-two weeks! Ouch!
    Every time i call the corp store in Abilene, Texas they tell me "they dont have any" and i ask when they might be getting some they tell me "they dont tell us those things"..very rude people on the phone
  20.    #140  
    Does anybody know when Touch Pro 2 will be released on Sprint? They can't seem to get the Pre in stores.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast