Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    yikes! glad i knew people and was able to hook up all my friends..basically i heard the warehouse was out of stock within 3 hours
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    i need my pre man, golly!
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 06/16/2009 at 12:58 AM.
    When I got my pre on launch day, touchstone was all out... But the next day, sprint store got new shipment that included 1 , yest that's one, touchstone... but no pre however..
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I'm in Houston, and i just called Best Buy, Radio Shack, and Sprint Stores.

At Best Buy, they said they didn't even have any on order, and didn't know when they would have any in stock.

Radio Shack said that none of the Houston area Radio Shacks even received any Pres at all.

I called three Sprint stores, and can't get anyone to answer the phone...what was that about Sprint service getting better?

So does anyone have any clue in Houston where I could pick one up?
    i was told today at the sprint store that they can take personal orders for them but they don't know what the wait time would be.
    I talked to my sprint store today. They told me they are going to get ~8 on every Wed. and Fri. This means people like me that waited to get on the list will not really get one for 2+ weeks. I dont know how many people are on the list after me so this could be even longer. Basically, the iphone 3gs could be out for some time before a lot of consumers can really get their hands on the pre. Palm/Sprint could be losing some sales from this. I know I am rethinking the Pre now.
    I checked with a Radio Shack in my area and they said there were only 2 available in the whole midwest as of the other day, but i went to the sprint store the next day and picked one up no problem.
    i got a call from the non-corp store yesterday b/c i was on "the list." she said she could order me one that could be at the store next day. i said let's do it and proceeded to tell her how i was promised an early upgrade via chat, which fell through, then was promised that it would be rectified in "the notes" of my acct. she tried, but b/c they're not corporate, they didn't have the authority to act on the special instructions. i chatted again with sprint, was credited direct to my acct the difference between new customer and full price, and was told to order the phone. called the store back...too late; the 400 that were in the warehouse an hour ago were all spoken for.
    she called me back today w/ new inventory and we pulled the trigger. should be able to pick up my shiny new phone tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Man i've been calling every sprint bb and radio shack store in my area and none of them have anthing. Sprint tells me that they dont know when they will get them and how many but they get shipments everyday hoping that some pre's will be in them. BB told me they wont get any until august (ouch) and radio shack says only a couple of the biggest stores in LA got some. At this rate I may just snag a touch pro 2 if i still cannot get my hands on a pre.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I went to my corporate store yesterday and got on the list and guess what....got my call this morning!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NBENZ View Post
    Man i've been calling every sprint bb and radio shack store in my area and none of them have anthing. Sprint tells me that they dont know when they will get them and how many but they get shipments everyday hoping that some pre's will be in them. BB told me they wont get any until august (ouch) and radio shack says only a couple of the biggest stores in LA got some. At this rate I may just snag a touch pro 2 if i still cannot get my hands on a pre.
    Yeah, our Sprint stores in L.A. got around 50-90 (that's what they told me at the store) on Saturday. I waited till Sunday, and will still able to get one at Radio Shack. Seems some markets got way more than others.
    the store i manage in boise idaho just got 6 in stock this morning. but we are alocated more than most because of our ranking nation wide in sales. however we only got one lonesome touchstone....
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I was just emailed from my company's Sprint rep from the corp office and said that they received an order of 10,000 last night and that they will be getting another 10,000 tonight. I believe that you'll start seeing waitlist customers start to fill your orders soon.

I hope to get one, one way or another but I'm not sure if I should wait for the second shipment or get one at Radio Shack tonight (I have one on hold) in case they made any changes in manufacturing.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I hope I can get mine sooner than a couple weeks. Small town stores are probably low on the list to get them ... especially non corp stores I'd imagine.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    gf's store here in Puerto Rico got six today, they're already sold out..sheesh!
    Hi. I am looking for Palm Pre. Is there anybody know where I can find one in Los Angeles?
  17.    #117  
    Still none available in the Cleveland area. Sprint is a joke! I'd love to jump to another carrier.
    i imagine within a month, everybody who wants one will be able to get one. have a little patience (says the guy whose is in transit via ups right now )
    arghh ... called 5 places in NY (Sprint and Radio Shack) nothin'. Not happy.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    fyi: Foothill, CA RadioShack has 2 re-stocked as of 4:00pm 6-10-09

if anyone needs one, call them..