Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Zero phones = Pre buzz kill.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hankbuddy View Post
    Got a call from my local non-corporate store that they got a shipment in tonight. I pick up my Pre tomorrow morning!
    Lucky! And my non-corp store gets theirs maybe friday and is like 5 miles away from Palm HQ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Zero phones = Pre buzz kill.
    Did that kill the Wii?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I'm gonna call around in LA tomorrow. See what I can find out. I'll post the results.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I been looking for the past 2 days in my area. Nothing. I figure if the touch pro 2 comes out before the 2nd batch of Pre's or they send more than 10 to the Richmond,VA DMA I may get that.
  6.    #86  
    Me too. Will get TP2 if available before Pre is stocked, or RETURN Pre for Pro within 30 days.
    guys try radioshack i called about 30 sprint stores and best buys in jersey and they where all sold out , and i went to radio shack and they had 5 in stock, i bought one today. alot of people dont realize radio shack has them also. 2 radioshacks in my area in jersey had them
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Corporate Stores in Greensboro, NC received good sized shipments today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleerts View Post
    They indicate the Pres they had were for new activation customers only due to limited stock.
    I live in GrandRapids MI and had the same reply from the manager at the 28th st store! I called sprint customer service and they said this was not approved. when I called him back and told him what they said his story changed in a hurry!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Been having the same problem , i'll give radio shack a try tomorrow morning.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    guys try radioshack i called about 30 sprint stores and best buys in jersey and they where all sold out , and i went to radio shack and they had 5 in stock, i bought one today. alot of people dont realize radio shack has them also. 2 radioshacks in my area in jersey had them
    I tried 3 Radio Shacks. They said they weren't sent any. I am too old to be searching around for a phone. I'm not the bitter dude, but they need my service. I don't have to have them.
    here in Los Angeles, I bought a total of 8... literally @ Radio Shack.

The thing is, Radio Shack is $220, not $200... they charge $20 more.

If anyone needs one in LA area, pm me.. I have a semi-buddy whom works for Radio Shack --might as well bring him more customers/commission.

PS- Nor Cal Radio Shack will not be carrying it until next month or so....so now it is only So Cal Radio Shacks
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Guys, try Radio Shack, its worth a shot since you may be near a lot of them. It worked for me, called 4 before I found one that got a new shipment today. Happily posting from my Pre now!

Good luck
    -J
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    My local non corp store put me on the waiting list for 2 phones. They told me it could be a couple weeks possibly. I suppose that comes with living in the middle of nowhere in Indiana...
    Clevelandrocker, as you know I am also in Cleveland. Yesterday I started calling around because I wanted to buy one for my wife. Every Srpint store and best buy said that they had a very long waiting list. The store in north olmstead said that there was a "4 week nation wide waiting list," and also that telesales would not sell "until September." Yeah BS.. I hung up on him. ***** F&*%ing *******.
    Sorry. Anyway, the store that I bought mine said he had some in stock, but they were for the people on the waiting list. I wen't and talked to him, and walked out with another pre. I got lucky because someone had reserved 2 but called and changed it to one.
    If you wan't another one, try going to the store instead of calling.. You could get lucky.
  16.    #96  
    loonytunes, which store did you get yours at?
    Seriously, I want my Palm Pre!!! What happened to the daily shipments to replenish stock. I know, I know I need some patience. But geez everyone is talking about all these tips and tricks and all I wanted to do is toy with it. soon enough I guess. Just sayin' it would have been sweet if Sprint allowed us to track them.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    I'm with you jayhay312. It's hard to read this forum when you don't have a Pre yourself.
    ClevelandRocker, the sprint store at Crocker Park in Westlake.
    And I feel bad for the employees at the corporate store. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's called over the last 48 hours "Just checkin' in on the status of my waitlisted Pre." I swear, I'm not going to call today.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre