Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 187
  1. jeff_b's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #61  
    Was at two NYC stores today that said they expected shipments in this week. That said, there's over 100 people on each of those waiting lists.
  2. mosdl's Avatar
    Posts
    781 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpanwalking View Post
    Buyrihn and I had a lot of luck with non-corp stores. I'd just focus my search on non-corp stores as opposed to corps, i.e. call as many non-corp stores as possible.
    Know a good place to search for them? Google maps seems to return false positives
  3. #63  
    My bro called a couple Sprint stores in my area, and said that one claimed a waitlist of 140 and one claimed a waitlist of 65.

    Hopefully Best Buy gets like, 10 tomorrow.
  4. #64  
    Radioshock in So Cal said they were getting more in tuesday.
  5. #65  
    Anyone have any luck with round 2?
  6. #66  
    I haven't heard anything from my corporate Sprint store yet. I have heard a few rumors about Wednesday, but nothing to confirm that. I'm going crazy waiting for this thing. What's wrong with me?
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

    insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
  7. theyams's Avatar
    Posts
    85 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #67  
    I called around to 3 different Sprint stores in the L.A. (South Bay) area and the best answer I could get was "maybe two weeks". The others said they had no idea when they would get any more in. Walmart shows nothing within 100 miles. Best Buy had possibly one store out of 6 that showed online some availability, so maybe I'll try them after work, but that might be too late by then.
  8. #68  
    Seeing as how I don't have a sprint store in town, I need to know when they will be available through Telesales

    P.S. 100th post, wanted to write something
  9. fitzla's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by hbg View Post
    Careful, though. They are a reseller. Make sure they have the same return policy as Sprint. They might well have, but check before you buy.
    They're not your average reseller. It's all the same policies. Contracts are sprint contracts, with the same return policy, and no where does it mention radio shack. In the contract, it states the 30 day return policy.
  10. mosdl's Avatar
    Posts
    781 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #70  
    Local non-corp store just said they expect a shipment "as early as friday".

    And the local corp store said end of the week as well, with 40-60 people on the wait list and expect a shipment size of 40 at a time.

    Hopefully I can get mine of friday - going on a weekend vacation, would be a great test run!
    Last edited by mosdl; 06/09/2009 at 01:23 PM.
  11. jerich007's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by theyams View Post
    I called around to 3 different Sprint stores in the L.A. (South Bay) area and the best answer I could get was "maybe two weeks". The others said they had no idea when they would get any more in. Walmart shows nothing within 100 miles. Best Buy had possibly one store out of 6 that showed online some availability, so maybe I'll try them after work, but that might be too late by then.
    Don't bother checking that BestBuy in Torrance that shows availability. Went there yesterday and they are out. BestBuy site doesn't seem to be accurate.

    - J
  12.    #72  
    Well, I called a few Sprint and Best Buy stores in the Cleveland, Ohio area and they all have 'waiting lists and will call' when new shipments come in--most said up to 2 weeks before they'd call!
  13. #73  
    50 miles N.W. of NYC and not a pre in sight. Called two stores, each had waiting lists of 30+.
  14. #74  
    I'm sure the Palm execs are pulling their hair out. The TV ads for the Pre finally hit the air, and there are no units to sell in the stores.

    I keep checking the Best Buy, Radio Shack, Sprint stores, even Walmart, but there ain't no Pres in my state to be had.
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrath View Post
    I'm sure the Palm execs are pulling their hair out. The TV ads for the Pre finally hit the air, and there are no units to sell in the stores.

    I keep checking the Best Buy, Radio Shack, Sprint stores, even Walmart, but there ain't no Pres in my state to be had.
    The Ad campaign goes into full swing on the 22nd. They better have stock by then because I heard they are going to have a lot of commercials. The Instinct had a large amount of advertising, so I expect this phone to have 10x that amount, which is a lot.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  16. bruba's Avatar
    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    #76  
    I keep hearing "Wednesday/Thursday/this week". Sometimes you'll get a "two weeks." Hope that's not true..
  17. Crimson's Avatar
    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    #77  
    I stopped in about 4pm on Saturday to my local store. They said they were a BIG sprint store and sell a ton of phones. They had 90 on launch day. I asked to be put on the wait list since they ran out an hour or so sooner than I got there (I assumed they would be out, was just checking anyway). They called me today and they had gotten in like 10 today. It already had the 1.02 update installed.
  18. bruba's Avatar
    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    I stopped in about 4pm on Saturday to my local store. They said they were a BIG sprint store and sell a ton of phones. They had 90 on launch day. I asked to be put on the wait list since they ran out an hour or so sooner than I got there (I assumed they would be out, was just checking anyway). They called me today and they had gotten in like 10 today. It already had the 1.02 update installed.
    Ouch, 10 phones? That means I'll get one when the 5th shipment comes in..
  19. Sleerts's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #79  
    Day before launch I called all the "Sprint" stores in my area, West Michigan, they indicated unless you activate a new phone, as I am upgrading from my HTC touch, you will have to wait. They indicate the Pres they had were for new activation customers only due to limited stock.I showed up to the Sprint store near me and put my name on the list. I think that is total BS, because when I put my name on the list, I just asked, if I sign up for a new phone do you still have pres available..."Yes"...BS...So now I wait, they told me they would have more in this week.
  20. hankbuddy's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #80  
    Got a call from my local non-corporate store that they got a shipment in tonight. I pick up my Pre tomorrow morning!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions