1.    #1  
    who is your daddy and what does he do?

me -

PRE from Corp. Sprint Store = $299 - $100 MIR = $199
    Touchstone Kit from Corp. Sprint Store = $70 - 25% S/P = $50
    Car Charger from PALM.com Store ordered = $30
    Wall Charger from PALM.com Store order = $40

$320 total. not bad. not bad at all. that's it. i'm done.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    sprint retail - valencia ca

got in line at 740am, store opened 8am, was number 31. completed transaction departing store 945am.

phone upgrade, same plan. paid cash

phone only purchase (no accessories) final price $227 (including tax)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshisan View Post
    sprint retail - valencia ca

got in line at 740am, store opened 8am, was number 31. completed transaction departing store 945am.

phone upgrade, same plan. paid cash

phone only purchase (no accessories) final price $227 (including tax)
    no touchstone huh? why?
    $399 after taxes and before the MIR
    Pre and TouchStone.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    $321 in store. Will gt $100 back. They didn't have the touchstone or headset I wanted. I'll buy more when i'm back in town Monday.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    no touchstone cuz i'm so po i had to scrape up the money for the pre in the first place.

and had no business spending it, but i been watchin dis phone for a long time, had to have it lol
    Global Posts
    20,078 Global Posts
    Wtf does this touchstone do that a regular charger can't do? Lol. Maybe I didn't research the item.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Wtf does this touchstone do that a regular charger can't do? Lol. Maybe I didn't research the item.
    no fussing with that flimsy microUSB door every time you want to charge makes it worth every penny.
    $1300. two pre's, two touchstones, two cases
    I spent too much (didn't qualify for the rebate, since the latest contract I signed is less than two years old) on the phone itself, but I had to have it! So, only a $75 discount. :-(

I bought a Touchstone as the only accessory, as I did not like the horrid-looking plastic swivel case they had there and was not about to spend a bunch of money on the car charger when I am sure I will be able to find a less expensive one elsewhere (like what happened with the Centro - I wasted money buying from Palm only to find MUCH cheaper car chargers on accessory Web sites!).
    I want the Touchstone but it kinda sucks that I have to use my included cable, effectively still leaving me with one charger.

I would love to have this be at work and have my regular charger at home.

Also I got freaking jerked on the car charger as they somehow sold me one that only has connection for car and not the car to USB to micro usb.

Returning that beast ASAP
    Just got the phone. Touchstones were all gone. Don't need the other stuff.