Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like the browser, but I would like them to fix the double tap "wrap" in the next update. I would like them to make it work closer to 100% of the time. I find myself tapping the screen, sometimes multiple times to get it right. I also agree that landscape and double tapping is the way to go. I also would like them to make it where you can not click a link when you are trying to double tap zoom....AAAWWWW!!!! Frustrating as He$@.
    Quote Originally Posted by methos123 View Post
    I like the browser, but I would like them to fix the double tap "wrap" in the next update. I would like them to make it work closer to 100% of the time. I find myself tapping the screen, sometimes multiple times to get it right. I also agree that landscape and double tapping is the way to go. I also would like them to make it where you can not click a link when you are trying to double tap zoom....AAAWWWW!!!! Frustrating as He$@.
    I agree! If you zoom in the screen size should auto wrap so we don't have to scroll left to right, etc. This is a deal breaker for me.
    For facebook, use iphone.facebook.com if you want the optimized version until sites decide to autodetect the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by hypocaffeinemia View Post
    For facebook, use iphone.facebook.com if you want the optimized version until sites decide to autodetect the pre.
    Excellent. I am finding that the web version of most sites are better than the mobile version as the mobile version does not seem to respond and format with the double tap. This is much better than either! Thanks.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyLou View Post
    Do I have to zoom in every time? On my treo 755 there was a choice to optimize the page for mobile phone. Now on this it seems you have to zoom in and move the screen over. Am I missing a setting somewhere?
    I hope I'm not insulting you by mentioning this (I don't see it, after having skimmed the first page) but you do know that you can view webpages in landscape format, right? It's much easier to read without manually zooming and re-zooming.

Simple, I know, but sometimes you have to start with making sure the thing's plugged in, y'know?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12