Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    can you talk (be on speaker/bluetooth) and do other stuff like browse the net or setup the calendar etc?

stupid bb storm doesn't let me talk and browse--kinda crap is that?!
    you can only use a wifi connection while on a phone call. Its a Sprint/CDMA network limitation
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
    you can only use a wifi connection while on a phone call. Its a Sprint/CDMA network limitation
    how can we get out of this limitation if not using wifi? in other worse, what is the specific name of the stronger network that will allow talking and browsing at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by excpre View Post
    how can we get out of this limitation if not using wifi? in other worse, what is the specific name of the stronger network that will allow talking and browsing at the same time?
    I smell a troll.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    WIMAX or 4G? You can still use the calendar.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    WIMAX or 4G? You can still use the calendar.
    eh?

could you guys give me examples of popular phones that allow internet browsing and talking at the same time?
    Finally an answer. I had posted this question but no answer. If I am browsing or doing something thay involves data will the call be missed or will voice take priority over data?
    Voice always has priority over data. If you get a call, it will pause the data session and the call will go through.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    No, not today.

eh?

could you guys give me examples of popular phones that allow internet browsing and talking at the same time?
    eh?

Any pda phone used in Europe on an HSPA network. Did you need more specific examples?

Did you really join these forums today to ask this question? A question that has been answered repeatedly in these and many other smart phone related forums?

Quote Originally Posted by NickDG
    I smell a troll.
    Smell? The thread positively reeks from the OPs original and follow up posts.

Back to the OP - Please take some time to read some threads in these forums for a few days before starting any more pointless threads yourself. You'll look smarter, you'll be smarter, and you'll look less like a target.
    AT&T, but then you have to use the iPhone and you give up all the cool Pre features! So, you really can't win.
    i am hearing spint wimax (4g) will allow two great features.

1. multi talking on one phone surfing, talking etc

2. and the one im waiting for for some stupid reason. video calling.

i heard the iphone is already in place for it, a camera in the front of the phone for the calls.

i am hopeing, perhaps the next gen Pre will have this ability also. the sprint rep commented the wimax is comming to dallas first part of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post
    2. and the one im waiting for for some stupid reason. video calling.

i heard the iphone is already in place for it, a camera in the front of the phone for the calls.
    You heard wrong. No such iPhone currently exists.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Any pda phone used in Europe on an HSPA network. Did you need more specific examples?

Did you really join these forums today to ask this question? A question that has been answered repeatedly in these and many other smart phone related forums?

Smell? The thread positively reeks from the OPs original and follow up posts.

Back to the OP - Please take some time to read some threads in these forums for a few days before starting any more pointless threads yourself. You'll look smarter, you'll be smarter, and you'll look less like a target.
    i don't care. as long as you answer my questions. thanks.