1.    #1  
    Some one has to start one right???

So right before sunset Miss Philly and myself took my Pre, Boom Bucket, a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio and went up to our roof deck. I tethered My Pre using the 3.5m headset jack on my Pre (Thank You Palm ) and the 3.5m aux In jack on the Boom Bucket. I poured the wine, fired up Pandora. Found some Pink Floyd and watched the sun set over Center City Philadelphia.

Pitcure take with my Pre:

Pic with Miss Philly on the phone with Sprint CS about what she's got to do to get a Pre, It's coming Tuesday!

To quote the great Dr Dre " I guess it was a good day! "
    Last edited by TWC_SouthPhilly; 06/06/2009 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Added a pic...
    Beautiful picture... thanks for sharing.... GO EAGLES
    Not a bad picture for a cloudy evening in slightly low light. Would look much better if it was sized down to 800 x 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Some one has to start one right???

So right before sunset Miss Philly and myself took my Pre, Boom Bucket, a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio and went up to our roof deck. I tethered My Pre using the 3.5m headset jack on my Pre (Thank You Palm ) and the 3.5m aux In jack on the Boom Bucket. I poured the wine, fired up Pandora. Found some Pink Floyd and watched the sun set over Center City Philadelphia.

Pitcure take with my Pre:

To quote the great Dr Dre " I guess it was a good day! "
    I took my Nikon D700 and my Ipod 120 gb and cracked open a bottle of 92 cab
    i don't see the sun.. you sure?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    Beautiful picture... thanks for sharing.... GO EAGLES
    LMAO not this year m8. Maybe The Phills can pull it off again. Oh wait, they just lost to the Dodgers!!! Well no worries for me there, I'm a Mets fan. And yes I was born and raised in South Philly. LOL