Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Are your keyboards backlit uniformly or does it look like there are lines of bright spots underneath the keys?
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked View Post
    Are your keyboards backlit uniformly or does it look like there are lines of bright spots underneath the keys?
    Mine looks a little funky too. So does my wife's. I also seem to have some burn-in at the bottom of the screen.
    Ya it does what the hell why is the TY like on each others ***?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by c4sper View Post
    Ya it does what the hell why is the TY like on each others ***?
    HAHA! I was thinking the same thing.
    +1

I'm all about symetry and those keys are buggin me! My backlight is all funky too, there is almost no light on the outside keys, only in then center. But reading some of the problems other people are having.....I can deal.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Yes, kinda funky. Also, in the dark, you can't see the numbers on the keys, which sucks when typing something that requires numbers.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I was attempting to text last night with a battery less that 20% (probably more like 10%). The keyboard did not light up.

Otherwise, I also notice that the keyboard is lit most toward the center like other members.
    My first pre had this issue but my second did not. I had to exchange that one due to heat issues and wobbly screen (oreo cookie effect). I am now back to the uneven keyboard light issue but I guess I will have to deal. The build on my current (3rd one) seems better all the way around.
    I am going to risk stating the obvious here for those who may not realize it, but the Brightness control not only affects the screen, but the keyboard as well. With brightness all the way up numbers are perfectly visible in the dark and the keys seem to be lit more evenly... Or at least the keys that are more dimly lit don't bug me as much (O, P, & M on my Pre).
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayem View Post
    I am going to risk stating the obvious here for those who may not realize it, but the Brightness control not only affects the screen, but the keyboard as well. With brightness all the way up numbers are perfectly visible in the dark and the keys seem to be lit more evenly... Or at least the keys that are more dimly lit don't bug me as much (O, P, & M on my Pre).
    +1
    Check your screen brightness using "Screen & Lock", if its low turn it up, your keyboard should get bright.