1.    #1  
    One feature I wish the Pre had was to be able to play voicemails from Google Voice ( Grand Central ) via the web browser.

Since this doesn't have Visual Voicemail, Google Voice is the next best thing... but when I click to play... The media player launches and says it can not play the stream

I have an ipod touch, and it IS able to stream the Google Voice from Safari.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I wish there was a Google Voice Dialer app!
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    hopefully soon!!!!
    Shame, as it uses webkit just like Safari.
    Yea this sucks bad! Seeing how google says all you need is a phone that plays Mp3 files, you would think it should work.
  6. faz
    It does not Play because the Player is Flash Based, It'll Play once Flash Plugin is release.
    Also Google Voice apps now live on Android and BlackBerry, iPhone en route but not words yet for Palm Pre. yes from the App it'll be nice but let see how it goes WTF Man they always forgot about Palm Pre and Damit crapy Black Berry always in .. B*I*T*C*h
    Quote Originally Posted by faz View Post
    It does not Play because the Player is Flash Based, It'll Play once Flash Plugin is release.
    Also Google Voice apps now live on Android and BlackBerry, iPhone en route but not words yet for Palm Pre. yes from the App it'll be nice but let see how it goes WTF Man they always forgot about Palm Pre and Damit crapy Black Berry always in .. B*I*T*C*h
    I used to be able to play them on my Treo without flash
  8. faz
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjim View Post
    I used to be able to play them on my Treo without flash

Treo Browser does not made from Web toolkit