1.    #1  
    Keyboard dialing/App launch possible?

I would like to open the keyboard and press and hold "W" to launch the web. press and hold "H" to call home etc.. Can i assign dialing and application launching from the keyboard like my Treo did?
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Well, you can set speed dials for every letter of the alphabet on the keyboard. And if you're in card view or launcher view and you hit W it will search and bring the web icon up that you then tap to open.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    Keyboard dialing/App launch possible?

I would like to open the keyboard and press and hold "W" to launch the web. press and hold "H" to call home etc.. Can i assign dialing and application launching from the keyboard like my Treo did?
    If you use the speed dial settings (go to the contact you want to set to speed dial and tap in the top left corner) you can assign a speed dial button for a contact. As far as launching the web right from the keyboard, just start typing the website you want to go to and once you hit enter, it will go right to the web.